TAR25: Kym Perfetto & Alli Forsyth "The Cyclists"

(1/16) > >>

georgiapeach:
Kym Perfetto & Alli Forsyth

#TheCyclists

Name: [/b]Kym “NonStop” Perfetto
Hometown:Brooklyn, NY
Connection to your teammate:Friends
Current occupation: Master Instructor for Soulcycle/Boss of YouTube channel: KymNonStop
Describe what you do: I rock the house and make people sweat.
3 words to describe you: Spontaneous, feisty and generous.
Favorite hobbies: Racing, playing/writing music and hiking.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Winning the '08 North American Cycle Courier Championship, 1st Female and 4th overall, beating out all but 3 male racers.
What scares you most about traveling? Getting completely and hopelessly lost.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We're moving to LA together after all this. This might make things stressful or way easier for us if we win.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? India, for the great culture shock.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To have the experience of a lifetime and to challenge myself above and beyond my comfort zone.

Name: Alli Forsythe
Hometown: New York, New York
Connection to your teammate: Friend
Current occupation: Personal Trainer
Describe what you do: Challenge people and help whip them into shape.
3 words to describe you: Daring, motivated and tenacious.
Favorite hobbies: Playing guitar and singing, racing (biking and running), cooking and waterskiing.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Leaving my small town in Texas and surviving successfully in New York City on my own.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? P!nk
What scares you most about traveling? Turbulence on airplanes. I’m usually just shy of a panic attack. It’s embarrassing.
What excites you most about traveling? Authentic and exotic food and meeting people. Other cultures fascinate me.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We will either become really close or nearly kill each other. Hopefully the first, because we’re moving to Los Angeles together.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Her bossiness when she gets stressed out and the relentless backseat driving.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? New Zealand for adventure, the black sand beaches and bungee jumping.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Seeing some really amazing places, trying some crazy things that I would otherwise never do and maybe getting into a little trouble.

georgiapeach:
VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/v/mTrrb0QY16c

georgiapeach:
saved

ZBC Company:
idk about them seam like going fall asleep

stekay:
One of my faves but I can't decide any more with this cast  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page