The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Next Week TAR will have a double episode. #Boycott7 (except TAR of course)

<< < (2/2)

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on August 19, 2014, 06:52:12 PM ---Does anyone know if this Double episode will happen in New Zealand as well?

--- End quote ---

I will have a check of things.

ovalorange:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on August 19, 2014, 04:53:09 PM ---Of course this is probably because 7 didn't have faith in the show in the first place because they didn't give it a 7:30 slot for something that should be on in a family friendly time-slot (finishing at 10pm is not family friendly). This double episode just the final nail in the coffin.   

--- End quote ---

This pretty much.

No doubt the timeslot is killing the ratings. Those timeshifted ratings indicate that most people find it too late to watch when it airs, and they catch up later or dont bother at all. These double episodes will just further crush ratings, it's clear at this point seven has given up on this being a ratings chance and just wants to end the series ASAP.

But of course, it's not like anything other than XFactor is a ratings booster for seven at this time of year. Why reruns of Border Security and Highway patrol get primetime spots on Wednesday nights is beyond me.

It's not like seven doesn't know how to fix this, everywhere you read people are pleading them to move this to an earlier timeslot. They've just chosen to ignore it :(

tar fan:
 (:;) (:;) (:;) Channel 7's programming has annoyed me for years.  :groan: :groan: :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version