Author Topic: The Quest Episode 3 “Save the Queen” 8/14  (Read 1714 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
The Quest Episode 3 “Save the Queen” 8/14
« on: August 04, 2014, 08:55:21 PM »

IT’S A RACE TO “SAVE THE QUEEN,” ON ABC’S “THE QUEST,”
THURSDAY, AUGUST 14
  “Save the Queen” -- The clock is ticking for the remaining contestants (a.k.a. Paladins) of ABC’s reality-based competition series “The Quest” as the beloved Queen Ralia’s (Susanne Gschwendtner) life hangs in the balance on “The Quest,” airing THURSDAY, AUGUST 14 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network. After the Vizier (Marcello de Nardo) exhausts his powers, only the 10 remaining Paladins can save her from certain death. A frightening forest dweller holds the key, but it is the Paladins who must rely on physical stamina, intelligence and resourcefulness to ensure the Queen’s survival and ensure their own in Saenctum. 

With Katherine “Katie” Smaluk (26, Bartender from Chicago, IL) eliminated in the premiere episode and a second Paladin banished on August 7, who will be the next to be exiled from Everealm? The Paladins vying to emerge as the “One True Hero” are: Shondo Blades (30, MMA Fighter from Houston, TX), Lina Carollo (27, School Counselor from Delran, NJ), Jim Curry (22, Student from Little Rock, AR), Andrew Frazer (25, Personal Trainer from West Hartford, CT), Bonnie Gordon (28, Property Manager from Lafayette, LA), Ashley Guerrero (35, Horse Trainer fro
m Murrieta, CA), Patrick Higgins (41, High School Math Teacher from Joliet, IL), Jasmine Kyle (31, Mother and Homemaker from Media, PA), Adria Kyne (41, Marketing Director from Nashua, NH), Leticia Reyes (36, Executive Assistant from White Plains, NY) and Christian Sochor (23, Server from New York, NY).

“The Quest” was filmed on location in Austria and is executive produced by Bertram van Munster, Elise Doganieri, Mark Ordesky, Jane Fleming, Rob Eric and Michael Williams.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr68439
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 11:12:28 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Quest Episode 3 “Save the Queen” 8/14
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 09:03:20 PM »
Note that this will not air until Aug 14. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 09:09:47 PM »
Oh damn was looking forward to it  :funny:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 09:24:56 PM »
If this doesn't air until the 14th, why is someone banished on the 7th?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 09:43:37 PM »
Wiki is telling me we have: "Tournament for the Queen" August 7, 2014.  :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 10:03:29 PM »
Hmmm, let me recheck...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 10:09:36 PM »
Checked in TV.com, and they have the same info: Tournament for the Queen on August 7th and Save the Queen on August 14th.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 11:11:15 PM »
Got it! Thanks everyone!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 09:36:54 AM »
I liked this ep much more! Liked seeing who-likes-who.

Loved the hag challenge...but was Christian totally covering his own butt there?? I have liked him all along but started wondering if I am wrong about him this week. :(  With the amount of air time he is getting he must be a key player.

SO GLAD Bonnie got saved!! Loved her song....

Are you all liking it better each week? I am!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 10:17:05 AM »
For sure Peach! I know it has a certain target audience but I hope it could return for a future season! It would be great to see all these different worlds they could create, and it's so different from the typical reality tv show! Love it!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 10:20:56 PM »
Well, after watching episode 2 and 3, I am definitely getting much more into it. Now that the Paladins are starting to feel more "comfortable" in the fantasy kingdom, things are getting more interesting to watch. I'm enjoying it!

I have to say though, Christian is really getting on my nerves. I wanted Jim and Ashley to continue on, and instead we have the same guy getting saved every time! I'm in the Shondo and Jasmine camp - Christian has got to go! I'm kind of disappointed in Lina for not sticking with her commitment to break up the "bromance." Maybe she'll redeem herself though.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis