Author Topic: TAR VietNam 3-- SHOW Discussion  (Read 25909 times)

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
TAR VietNam 3-- SHOW Discussion
« on: June 18, 2014, 08:07:09 PM »
Trailer: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117

DUB: These are the amazing experiences that they've never spent in their life.

THE AMAZING RACE IS COMING BACK

Host: You all ready! Go!

9 TEAMS

9 teams with 9 personalities will bring many suprises and dramas in each leg of the race

EVERYTHING IS READY FOR NEW JOURNEY.

Purple team: We have to try. If I think I can do, I will finish it.

Keep waiting to watch The Amazing Race 2014!

PREMIERE EPISODE
19:55 June, 21st, 2014 on VTV6
21:00 June, 21st, 2014 on SnTV
20:10 June, 22nd, 2014 on VTV9
21:30 June, 23rd, 2014 on MTV

P/S: Each leg will have 2 episodes, the first episode of each leg will broadcast on VTV6 on Saturday and the second one will be on Sunday. :D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:03:01 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE
Re: Re: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 09:11:41 PM »
<a href="http://[url=http://&lt;div id=&quot;fb-root&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;script&gt;(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = &quot;//connect.facebook.net/vi_VN/all.js#xfbml=1&quot;; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, &#039;script&#039;, &#039;facebook-jssdk&#039;));&lt;/script&gt;<br />&lt;div class=&quot;fb-post&quot; data-href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117&quot; data-width=&quot;466&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;fb-xfbml-parse-ignore&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117&quot;&gt;Bài vi&#7871;t&lt;/a&gt; by &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/cuocduakythuvn&quot;&gt;Cu&#7897;c &#272;ua K&#7923; Thú&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/div&gt;]&lt;div id=&quot;fb-root&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;script&gt;(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = &quot;//connect.facebook.net/vi_VN/all.js#xfbml=1&quot;; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, &#039;script&#039;, &#039;facebook-jssdk&#039;));&lt;/script&gt;<br />&lt;div class=&quot;fb-post&quot; data-href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117&quot; data-width=&quot;466&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;fb-xfbml-parse-ignore&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117&quot;&gt;Bài vi&#7871;t&lt;/a&gt; by &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/cuocduakythuvn&quot;&gt;Cu&#7897;c &#272;ua K&#7923; Thú&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/div&gt;<br />[/url]" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://[url=http://&lt;div id=&quot;fb-root&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;script&gt;(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = &quot;//connect.facebook.net/vi_VN/all.js#xfbml=1&quot;; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, &#039;script&#039;, &#039;facebook-jssdk&#039;));&lt;/script&gt;<br />&lt;div class=&quot;fb-post&quot; data-href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117&quot; data-width=&quot;466&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;fb-xfbml-parse-ignore&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117&quot;&gt;Bài vi&#7871;t&lt;/a&gt; by &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/cuocduakythuvn&quot;&gt;Cu&#7897;c &#272;ua K&#7923; Thú&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/div&gt;]&lt;div id=&quot;fb-root&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;script&gt;(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = &quot;//connect.facebook.net/vi_VN/all.js#xfbml=1&quot;; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, &#039;script&#039;, &#039;facebook-jssdk&#039;));&lt;/script&gt;<br />&lt;div class=&quot;fb-post&quot; data-href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117&quot; data-width=&quot;466&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;fb-xfbml-parse-ignore&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507360322697117&quot;&gt;Bài vi&#7871;t&lt;/a&gt; by &lt;a href=&quot;https://www.facebook.com/cuocduakythuvn&quot;&gt;Cu&#7897;c &#272;ua K&#7923; Thú&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/div&gt;<br />[/url]</a>

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 08:27:26 AM »
First leg is Quang Ninh.

Edit is still terrible and it is all about the main sponsor.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 08:52:43 AM »
1 leg 2 nights  :ascared

Only in Vietnam version, I think:
- 1 leg in two episodes, it will be like that all season.
- Roadblock: there are two different parts of a RB. The second part is not related to the first one. I think there are two RB but for the same person.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 01:03:40 PM by paradoxinee »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 02:15:34 AM »
There will be 11 legs this time and only 9 teams. So at least 4 leg NEL/KOR.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 06:58:56 AM »
This sucks so bad and season premiere's horrible.   :groan:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 11:04:54 AM »
Recap:

Leg 1: Quang Ninh

Starting line: Tuan Chau Resort

Starting line task: Kayaking
- Two members of each team have to kayak to a marked place and find balls with words in the right order 'Cuộc - Đua - Kỳ - Thú - 2014' (The Amazing Race Vietnam 2014).

Route info: Go to Bai Chay bridge

Roadblock: Who want to rappel down the bridge?
- Part 1: Member who chose to do the RB need to rappel down the bridge and take two bottles of Sting (because of sponsor  :res:)
- Part 2: After finishing the part 1, that member will receive the next task. They need to go to Muong Thanh hotel, try to find their partner hid in a room on floor 18, 19 and 20.

Route info: Go to Hoa Yen pagoda, Yen Tu Mountain to receive the next clue

Detour: Eat or Learn
- Eat: Cook three dishes for vegetarians: peanut, tofu and water spinach.
- Learn: Learn by heart a poem: Original version (use old Vietnamese words) and translated version (use modern Vietnamese words).

Route info:
- Go to Mot Mai Pagoda to find a big box of books.
- Transport that big box up to Tran Nhan Tong Buddha Statue and find a monk
- After meeting the monk, he will ask about "The Green Lotus Bud". The team must figure out themselves that it is a name of a book in that box.

Finish line: Copper Pagoda (Chùa Đồng)

1. Sơn Ngọc Minh - Mint Huê (Teal team - Express Pass)
2. Hương Giang - Criss Lai (Pink team)
3. Long Điền - Kim Dung (Red team)
4. Hoàng Nam - Lan Trinh (Green team)
5. Trang Khàn - Hiếu Nguyễn (Orange team)
6. Trang Khiếu - An Đinh (Yellow team)
7. Minh Long - Sơn Việt (Gray team)
8. Hoàng Dương - Mai Trang (Blue team)
9. Khải Anh - Kim Thanh (Purple team - NEL, First place next leg or 30 minutes penalty)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 08:55:04 PM by paradoxinee »

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 11:27:13 AM »
- Part 2: After finishing the part 1, that member will receive the next task. They need to go to Tan Thanh hotel, try to find their partner hid in a room on floor 18, 19 and 20.
Muong Thanh, not Tan Thanh.

Ep 2 was better than ep 1. And some teams started showing their true colour.  :) :) But the edit's still bad.  :groan:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 11:30:48 AM »
- Part 2: After finishing the part 1, that member will receive the next task. They need to go to Tan Thanh hotel, try to find their partner hid in a room on floor 18, 19 and 20.
Muong Thanh, not Tan Thanh.

Ep 2 was better than ep 1. And some teams started showing their true colour.  :) :) But the edit's still bad.  :groan:

Thank. I just try to use my memory. I did not want to watch it again because it is so terrible.

Edit, Camera and Sound... they were all so bad. But yeah, the teams are all good.

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 08:39:39 AM »
Drama so much  )-**

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 11:22:21 AM »
The girl of Purple team is so annoying on Facebook.  )-**

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 12:52:34 PM »
But I kind of like her in the game.
She should learn from Linh Chi and Nhan Phuc Vinh. Don't care about the social network.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 08:38:28 PM »

- After meeting the monk, he will ask about "Blue Lotus". The team must figure out themselves that it is a name of a book in that box.

"Green Lotus"  :funny: Not Blue. I look like an old grumpy teacher.  :funny:

But I kind of like her in the game.
She should learn from Linh Chi and Nhan Phuc Vinh. Don't care about the social network.

I like her too but she shouldn't do that on FB.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 04:03:19 AM »
got link
There's an offical chanel of this show on Youtube. I don't know if I can post here.

I will send you link if you need or you can search "CuocDuaKyThuVN" on Youtube, it will show up.

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:32:14 AM by Katarina »

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 04:29:23 AM »
1 leg 2 nights  :ascared

Only in Vietnam version, I think:
- 1 leg in two episodes, it will be like that all season.
The Amazing Race Phillipines have 6 episodes each week and 1 marathon episode for 1 leg. :D

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 06:11:08 AM »
And The Amazing Race Israel have 3 Episode / 1 leg (Friday , Saturday, Sunday)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 07:38:19 AM »
Yes, but they have 3 and 6 episodes, not 2 j/k

I have not watched those versions of TAR  :-[

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »
Hey everyone! It's your favourite Wiki-writer! :D I just have a few questions/requests that I hope can get answered here.

1. For all of the M/F teams, can someone please say who is the male and who is the female? I want to be sure, as I am unfamiliar with Vietnamese names.
2. Why is the relationship of Team Purple listed as "chị em"? Putting this into Google Translate gives me 'Sisters'.

Thank you!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 02:22:57 AM »
Hey everyone! It's your favourite Wiki-writer! :D I just have a few questions/requests that I hope can get answered here.

1. For all of the M/F teams, can someone please say who is the male and who is the female? I want to be sure, as I am unfamiliar with Vietnamese names.
2. Why is the relationship of Team Purple listed as "chị em"? Putting this into Google Translate gives me 'Sisters'.

Thank you!

Orange team: Hieu Nguyen (M) & Trang Tran (F)
Teal team: Son Ngoc Minh (M) & Mint Hue (F)
Red team: Long Dien (M) & Kim Dung (F)
Green team: Hoang Nam (M) & Lan Trinh (F)
Blue team: Hoang Duong (M) & Mai Trang (F)
Purple team: Khai Anh (M) & Kim Thanh (F)
Pink team: Criss Lai (M) & Huong Giang (F)

For purple team, 'Chị em' means older sister and younger brother. However, they are not relative. Kim Thanh's husband is a composer. Khai Anh is a singer. He is the manager of Khai Anh. So Khai Anh and Kim Thanh consider each other as sister and brother.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 02:41:04 AM »
Oh wow, I got all but one of them right! Awesome.

Hmm, so would "chi em" be sort of like slang, or a colloquial term in this sense? Kind of like how in English we might go "Hey, Bro!" to someone who isn't our Brother?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2014, 03:07:54 AM »
Yes, it is something like that.
Actually I don't know why their relationship is Sister and Brother. Maybe they are too close and consider each other as family's members.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 12:15:14 PM »
Leg 2: Hanoi

Starting line: Ngoc Son temple, Hoan Kiem lake

Route info: Drive themselves by bike to the gas station at the crossing road between Hang Bun street and Yen Phu street, find a marked person.

(I don't know why Grey team departs behind Blue team)

Roadblock: Who wants to be a barber (similar to TAR US 24 Roadblock in Sevilles)
- Team member has to shave successful 3 balloons.
- If the balloon explodes, they need to wait 15 minutes to continue.

Route info: Based on the hint, go to four temples which are the gates in the North, South, West, East of Hanoi. At each temple, find a marked photo. After finding all four photos, they will receive the next clue. Note: While finding the photo, they can not discuss anything.

Route info: Try to copy Dong Ho traditional picture.

Route info: Go to the oldest house in Duong Lam village to find the next clue.

To be continued

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2014, 12:51:21 PM »

Thank you!

My favourite Wiki-writer is back.  :<3 But here are some mistakes. :D

The program premiered on 21 June on VTV3 and airs every Saturday
VTV6, airs every Saturday and Sunday

Leg 1 - The Express Pass (Thẻ Ưu Tiên) - an item that can be used on the race to skip any one task of the team's choosing up until the 11th leg.
the end of leg 8th

Airdate: 21 June 2014
21 and 22 because this year, 2 episodes for 1 legs on Saturday and Sun day. :D

At the Mot Mai Pagoda, team had to search for a large box filled with books, and had to transport this box to the Tran Nhan Tong Buddha Statue. They would deliver the box to a monk, who would ask them for "The Green Lotus Bud". Teams had to figure out that this was the name of one of the books in the box and present said book to him. In exchange, he would hand them their next clue.
If teams can't find the hint, the have to transport the box of books to cable station and there's a person who will answer the hint for them.

That's why purple team had to come back but luckily, the box fell down and they found the book. :D

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2014, 03:49:05 PM »
 :-[ I just copied over a lot from Season 2, because I didn't want any Wiki admins yelling at me for incomplete pages...

What do you think of my listing Team Purple as "Siblings in Spirit"?

Questions for Episode 3:

-Did they have to shave 3 balloons, or just attempt 3 balloons?
-Did the Dong Ho challenge take place at the Voi Phuc Temple (Temple #4), or elsewhere?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:34:26 PM by GB »