Author Topic: TARaus 3 Episode 1 SHOW Updates and Discussion *SPOILERS*  (Read 58901 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARaus 3 Episode 1 SHOW Updates and Discussion *SPOILERS*
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2014, 06:34:30 PM »
I enjoyed it all :lol: Aston & Christie and Cat & Jesse stole the show for me  :funny:

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2014, 09:34:34 PM »
The premier episode was really boring for me and bland. I was expecting SO MUCH MORE from TARAus with their premier episode, but oh well. The cast looks fantastic which is great <3 and I really loves Aston and Christie <3 Can't wait for leg 2 <3

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2014, 11:18:37 PM »
I don't know about you guys but i loved the first episode  :funny:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2014, 01:43:53 AM »

Isn't anyone excited about the preview of the season at the beginning? I thought there be some caps by now... Haven't followed the spoilers here for this one but when I checked there wasn't many...

Alen has the Intro Caps up here! So come help!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,30279.0.html
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2014, 03:57:05 AM »
It was a very unorthodox yet very fun start for the show. When the song played at the start, I immediately questioned myself if I downloaded the right episode :lol:

The first half of the premiere was exciting, but it got boring and zzzz at the latter half.

As usual, the teams delivered entertainment gold. Though I am having the hardest time trying to remember their names :lol:

I tried my best to avoid remember what I saw during the "teasers" part. I don't want to get spoiled. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2014, 04:14:33 AM »
I'm glad that I get to know a little about Inga & Thiarna even just for one two-hour premiere episode. They were edited pretty well so we can know them well.

The way they edited Sally & Tyson right from beginning just pretty much telling me that there would be something happened to them. And it came true when they're told to go to a wrong place however still save.
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2014, 06:40:05 AM »
When the song played at the start, I immediately questioned myself if I downloaded the right episode :lol:

It's my current ringtone so I stopped the episode to look who's calling me ;D

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2014, 07:06:14 AM »

Isn't anyone excited about the preview of the season at the beginning? I thought there be some caps by now... Haven't followed the spoilers here for this one but when I checked there wasn't many...

Alen has the Intro Caps up here! So come help!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,30279.0.html

I didn't mean the intro, but the preview at the beginig of the episode with that over-the-top music ("Best day of my life"). As I can see some of the discussion is happening here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29791.0.html Although I thought the caps for that might be a little bit more usefull that just the discussion

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2014, 11:38:15 AM »
1/2 an hour into the first episode, and it beats the whole of TAR24 by ten thousand miles. Or more.

HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LOVE ANYONE OF THOSE TEAMS??

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2014, 12:29:25 PM »
1/2 an hour into the first episode, and it beats the whole of TAR24 by ten thousand miles. Or more.

HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LOVE ANYONE OF THOSE TEAMS??
especially THOSE BLOODY KIWIS
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2014, 04:46:32 AM »
The kiwis were DAMN entertaining. The fiesty sisters who never SHUTS UP, the foster parents who were just so lovey dovey and hilarious. The boys who're so smart and strong, the fitness moms who're kickass and the fun-loving/good looking siblings.

On the other hand, it's just mistakes after mistakes for team brawny, and the pageant girls, sad that it isn't brawny who's gone but these girls were just whiny and careless. They deserved to go home anyway and wouldn't last..

And the boring daniel and ryan (nurses) were entertaining for the first half and then their story as nurses.. just died. literally. Smelling boredom from them.

The only Australian team who delivered? ELIZABETH AND TODD. SO MUCH BADASS AND RANDOMNESS <333333333333333333

++ Someone just axe the Newlyweds off my screen. <////////////////3 hoping they're eliminated next.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2014, 04:49:29 AM »
+ the Christchurch earthquake memorial part was apt and done nicely <3 :) :')

At least we are going 10 countries with 10 legs and not 8 countries with 12 legs (cough TAR24)

Or 4 countries with 8 legs?? (China, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Italy) :res: :res: :res: :res: :res: :res:

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2014, 03:53:38 PM »
I wasn't all that hyped about this Season like I was with Canada 2, so I've only got round to watching Leg 1 now, but man, how WRONG I was.  I LOVED it!

The beginning of the Episode felt strange and different, and not in a good way, so I was pretty worried, especially without the team intros at the start, but from the Tug of War on, the whole episode just got better and better.
TARAus really know how to do this show justice.  They've taken the best of TAR US and just used it in every Leg so far.  :lol:

With only 10 teams, I'm glad there's only 10 Legs, simply because I don't want a repeat of TAR24, and 4 NEL would just be overkill.   :groan:

As for the cast, from the pre-race interviews there were only a few teams I was interested in, and really wasn't looking forward too seeing Sally & Tyson.  I was expecting the predictable muscle team, with no personality, arrogant and just proper asses to everyone else.  :groan:

BUT they are so lovable, and are genuinely nice, friendly people.  Even when they knew they were way behind, they were just happy, and had fun anyway.  And how Tyson reacted when Sally told him she seen the Departure Time but didn't mention it, was pure class.  It truly proves that exteriors shouldn't be judged.  I'm so happy they survived.  :wohoo:  (I'm just hoping they won't change as the Season goes on)  :(

I didn't mind the girls being eliminated because they showed nasty streaks at points, but it really was their own fault, leaving the ring behind.

Team Analysis after Leg 1:

LOVE - John & Murray, Cat & Jesse.
Like - Sally & Tyson, Aston & Christie, Elizabeth & Todd, Carla & Hereni.
No Opinion (Yet) - Daniel & Ryan, Emily & Jono.
Dislike - Ashleigh & Jarrod, Inga & Tiharna.
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2019, 06:01:06 PM »
Christchurch is the unluckiest city of the 2010s bar none.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2019, 03:24:06 AM »
Christchurch is the unluckiest city of the 2010s bar none.

The city was a huge devastation in 2010s (three earthquakes and a terrorist attack) that would have to rebuild its former iconic glory.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2019, 07:30:54 AM »
Yay, NZ just outlawed a whole range of guns!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2019, 08:55:43 PM »
Maybe better in the NEWS thread??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.