Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Friday, July 25th thru Sunday, July 27th  (Read 18667 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates - Friday, July 25th thru Sunday, July 27th
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2014, 08:17:42 PM »
Derrick and Zach in the storage room.

Zach:  Caleb wants Amber to go.

Derrick:  Ok

Zach: and he wants me to go talk to her. So, I'm just going to tell him everything she says.

Derrick:Who says you aren't playing the game the right way?

Zach: HOw much easier will it be when he wants her home? 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2014, 08:25:46 PM »
Now Zach and Caleb in the storage room

Zach: I'm going to talk to Amber

Caleb: bullet pointstell me wha you're going to say?

Zach:  He's the only one that's helped you through the game?  Why would you want to break that up?  I'll see whatshe says? Anything I'm missing?

Caleb:  Slam down the bullet points.  You have one guy you can trust and you're not talking to him and that's not healthy.  ANd  2 he is the strongest competitor in the house and 3 I'm the reason you're in the house.  Quite frankly it doesn't matter what's said and you can just say, because of what I'd heard, I was skeptical and Caleb begged not to put me and that persuated him not to.

Zach: That's true

Caleb: At the end say how have you tried talking him? Have you gone up to him and said can we talk?  Or you just walking by and asked if I'm ok?

Zach: She thinks what she did wasn't wrong.  I' know I"m all over the place, but so is she.  She's all over the place talking to everyone.

Caleb: JUst keep it short.  That guy has done everyting to keep you in the house.  2.  If he's pissed off what makesyou think he won't put you up?

Zach: And 3 . . . he begged me not to put you up

Caleb:  That's one cowboy she's shoulen't be ignoring.   

Zach: I'll do it once the back opens and everyone is more spreadout

Caleb: Yeah, when the back opens and then hit them couple of points.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2014, 08:29:50 PM »
Almost everyone else is making some food. 

But Zach and Caleb in the storage room.

Caleb says he has no problem getting Amber out.   

Zach: I'd be way more upset if I were you. Do something to get her out and get your head straight

Caleb: If I were to get her out I'd have to get out Cody and Hayden.  I'd have to get rid of the whole problem not just part of it. 

Zach: Oh

Caleb:  But I trust COdy when he says its not like that with her.

Zach: Yeah, it not
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2014, 08:32:17 PM »
Frankie gave Zach crabs.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2014, 08:46:11 PM »
Nicole and Frankie in the HOH

Frankie: What should i do?

Nicole; What's good for your game.  In the future, we'r eworking together right?

Frankie: right. that's why Iwanted your opinion.  Awkward

Nicole; I'm good with the two on the block or amber and caleb. But I know they're not coming after you. 

Nicole doesn't think Amber would put up Caleb.  She does't understand because she's always talking about the boys but what boys is she talking about?   I can try to feel it out.  Whatever.

Frankie: I know Hayden wants one of them on the block.  If I sent Caleb home, I'd be shotting myself in the back because I'm sending someone out who has my back, but if I send Amber back, he's not going to have my back anyway.

Nicole: He's not going to be okay with it.  He would be weak once she's gone.  I think he'd be depressed

Frankie: Do we keep her until Jury just so he wants to leave?

Nicole: I dont know if people want her in jury

Frankie: YOu'd rather have Victoria?

Nicole: No.  No one thinks Hayden will use it.  Caleb didn't think there was any chance that Hayden would use it.  Caleb will be 100% shocked when Hayden uses it. 

Frankie: I'm glad if he uses it because it'll take an excuse off of me.   

Nicole: If you put up Amber and Caleb and he wanted Victoria off the block so bad, it looks like something. 

Frankie: I think Amber is the most dangerous perons to leave in the house  THis is what I"m going to do. I'm going to pull up everyone individually, then talk to Caleb last.  I'm going to be very honest with him about Amber.  I'm oging to say that he looks like an ass and evyerone has told me they want Amber gone.  Ihave to say that evyerone wants her gone.  I have to say its unanimouse.  Or maybe majority.  I'm going to tell jocasata that if she sits next to victoria she may go home, but if I put up a big target she'll stay and I can make a deal with her that she won't put me up.N

Nicole: Okay i'll let you rest.

Frankie:  Don't tell anyone.

Nicole: oh no.not a all

She leaves.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2014, 08:52:15 PM »
Nicole and Christine in the fire room

Nicole Frankie says that it looks like I don't have blood on my hands.  I was like it totally looks like you have blood on your hands.  I think its Amber.

Christine: I hope its amber. 

They're talking about Amber and her garlic bread and how she's pissed at Christine now.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2014, 08:53:48 PM »
Nicole is cuddling with Cody.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2014, 09:06:29 PM »
 :stare
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2014, 09:31:24 PM »
Zach and Donny in the storage room.

Donny:  THere could be four of us, and Jocasta is a friend if we need someone.  Nicole is a friend to hayden if we need one.

Zach: I'm close to Derrick and Frankie.

Donny: Don't share anything about me.

Zach: I never share anything about you.  Alot of people don't like me because I'm an a-hole.

Donny: Its working for you. That cociky guy out there owuld be a lot worse, because you're keeping him calm.  Right now I put my trust in friends not alliances.  Jocasta and I are friends we don't have an alliance.  I'm not a floater, I'm enjoying myself and I've won some competition.   

Zach: You like how I put up Christine?

Donny: absolutely

Zach: Yeah, only three haven't been on the block. 

Donny:  I've road all three trips, won BOB, won Veto and made it through thursday.

Zach: We'll keep talking

Donny alright.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2014, 09:35:24 PM »
Victoria and Nicole in the have not room. 

Victoria is upset and so over Amber  I think because Amber asked her yet again if she has extensions in front of Cody and Hayden.

Nicole:  I don't know why she would ask you that.  At some point she is just going to touch your hair.

Vic:  She won't touch me.  She's so evil  What happened to me was so traumatic.  I had such nice long hair and then I lost it all.   My best guy friends don't even know.

Nic:  Don't worry about it.  The guys won't think anything of it.  They don't even know what extensions are.

Vic: They do. but my hair is one of biggest insecurities.  They're like family, i'm not trying to impress anyone but its so deep to me.

Nic: It just feel out?

Vic:  I don't want to say, but it did just all fall out.  It was bad.  Its so traumautizing.

Nic: YOu didn't have cancer did you?

Vic: No thank god. 

Nic; Just ignore it. 

Vic: Shekeeps doing it, she keeps checking me out

Nic: thats so weird.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:39:00 PM by BelleJar »
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2014, 09:47:27 PM »
Jocasta and Nicole in the have not room

Nicole: I don't know if he is going to use the veto

Jocasta: I haven't said anything to anybody. I already knew Victoria is freaking out.  I was laying in here to cool down and i guess she was talking to derrick freaking out.  I was like.

Nicole: I don't know what's going to happen.  I'm assuming its not going to be used.  You never know. 

Jocasta: I figured I'd just talk to Hayden and see whathe's going to do.  I figured that he would talk to Frankie

Nicole: She hasn't said anything to me. 

IN the beehive room is Zach and Vic

Zach checking in with Vic to see how she is doing.

They're rehashing the POV competition. 

She says that she's going to talk talkto everyone.

Zach if they stay the same, we just don't know.  You have my vote, COdy, Derrick, CHristine and Nicole, that's all you need.  So you're safe.  Frankie doesn' really tell me much.  I have his back and he has mine but he doesn't tell me his strategy.  I don't want you on the block.

Vic:  Oh

Zach: YOu're a vote for me.  I know I"m going to get evicted next week.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2014, 09:58:13 PM »
Vic and Zach in have not

Zach: Do nicole and Christine ever talk about me?

Vic:  What the heck was with that speech?  It ws so mean.  Why do you do that?

Zach: I enjoy doing it.

Vic: YOu enjoy hurting people's feelings?

Zach: What?

Vic: I don't understand you.  You aren't like that.  SO why do you do that?   Its not a good thing.  Did you speak to your mother before you came?

Zach: I did.  My mother and I don't get along.  I am a piece of ****.  I admit. 

Vic: Why do you like to make people feel like crap? 

Zach: I don't.   

Vic: YOu're not like that with me.   Why do you do it?

Zach:  Its entertaining.   

Victoria is pushing him really hard to not be mean. She says he'll be more memorable nice than like that. 

Victoria:  Who do you call yourself a lunatic?

Zach: I"m crazy

Victoria: Who diagnosed you as crazy?  Because crazy people go to crazy houses.  What if someone were to talk to your little brother like that?

Zach: you're right. 

Vic; When you do genuine things for people your life will be much positive.

Zach: I know.  Maybe its my strategy.

VIc:  Its not a good strategy. 

Zach: I know that Nicole doesn't like me. Right?

VIc: Would you like someone who was mean to you all of the time. I heard what you said at the competition about me. 

Zach: Its not a persnoal attack.

VIc: Its not funny

Zach: I get it. 

Vic: I want to get in your head.  Forget about in this house. 

Zach: I don't go out of my way to be mean to people.

Vicl: SO this is what amuses you?

Zach: Sorta

Vic:  Its not good amusement

Zach: I should be more like COdy?

Vic: YOu don't have to be more like them.  I'm jsut trying to get in your head to see why, because this is like you now.  To go on national tv and tell people.   

Zach: Do you think I gained some instagram followers?

Vici: NO, and your mom is probably made.  She supports you, if you want to make her proud don't be this other person, and if you have to do it, don't do it to girls think of how your mother feels.

Zach: When you put it like that. 

VIc: I get its a show and you want to be a character.  Be your character without being disrespectful. 

Zach: Was it that bad?

VIc: YOu're lucky they are how they are because they laugh it off.  If you did it to me, I'd go to dr and self evict.

Zach: You'd self evict if I called you a fruitloop dingus?

Vic: I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

Zach: Why am i luck this?  Is it bad?  Its not that bad.  Did Derrick and COdy think it was bad?  They did.  They were mad at me.  You were mad at me?

Vic?  I felt uncomfortable.  Did you apologize?

Zach: No

Vic: Nothing?   

Zach: I don't care if they hate me.  I don't care about being liked by people.  But if they dislike you because of what you do, that's not right.  If you do something that's not right, you will ahve people that dislike you.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2014, 10:03:39 PM »
More psychology by Victoria. . .

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2014, 10:21:12 PM »
Derrick and Frankie in the HOH

Frankie:  Hayden is going to use the POV. Everyone wants me to put up Amber and Caleb.

Derrick: Wait, can we talk about Team America

Frankie: Later.  I'm going to bring up everone and talk indivdually and bring up Caleb last and tell him man to man that Amber hates him and is stringing him along and ask him to play the game.  Its going to be harsh.  If he says what I think will say which is backdoor her.

Derrick: What if he says don't backdoor her? 

Frankie: Then I backdoor Caleb

Derrick: I feel like Amber is going to blow us up with Amber. 

Frankie The only people that don't know are Donny, Jocasta, Nicole and Victoria. I'm going to tell people that shewill throw people under the bus.

Derrick: You have to say that she's been starting alliances withall of us, but we aren't allied

Frankie: For team america sake i'm not putting DOnny on the block.

Derrick: I Don't think we are high on his list.   If he was playing us and put us on the block he would look like an a-hole.   

Frankie: With what we've been through this week, if they put us up they will look like a-hole. 

Derrick: we are in like 3 alliances together and the most important alliance is team america.  So, backdoor Caleb?

Frankie: I Don't want to do. I hope he has a come to jesus moment

Derrick; He says final four, me you, him and amber. 

Frankie: Amber won't take him.  SHe won't take us.   

Derrick: YOu need to have that conversation with him he don't get it.

Frankie: I will make  bargain with Jocasta that if she keeps me safe, i will put someone up that she can beat.  She's the only one that will put me up unless this goes badley and then Caleb will want me out

Derrick: If it doesn't work well, he can run back and tell Amber.

Frankie: Then I bring Amber up here and say what did he say. 

Derrick: SO now about this veto ceremony.  we have to wait and see after tomorrow s conversation.  the target for the blow up will be the replacement noms

Frankie: I've been planting a seed with Zach thathe has to be quiet until the veto ceremony and say he can have a speech against Amber. 

Derrick: what if you we brought caleb into the thing.  It would be Zach and Amber.  . . that could work.   I could kiss you.   It could work.  Zach.  He can punk her out but he has to defend caleb and talk about how she's mistreated Caleb.

Frankie: Then she'll be in the this house miserable. 

Derrick: I'd rather have him blow her up.  If she's on the block she'll run her mouth. 

Frankie: Is there anything preemptively to say something is Nicole and Vicortia, but Hayden has Victoria on lock.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2014, 10:31:13 PM »
Meanwhile in the kitchen: Nicole, Christine, Amber

Amber: What if Hayden uses it?

Christine/Nicole: He won't use it.

They are all talking about how Zach is a lose cannon. 

Nicole:  Victoria will believe whatever he says

Christine: are you worried about tthe two of them talking now?

Nicole: yeah.  She talks to me but its personal things ,she doesn't talk game.

Christine: Zach could be saying things to her

Nicole: She's caught alot of breaks in this game for no reason.  She'll catch one this wekk and it'll annoyme.  SHe's crossed boundaries with me.  She talked to Hayden about me.   I know that I said things about Zach and she's probably telling him. 

Amber: you have to look at the source. 

Jocasta comes up

They fill her in on the Zach hate

Jocasta: why would he want to talk to her?

Nicole: I don't know.

Amber: Its victoria she'll believe anyone. 

Christine: Don't worry

Nicole: there is nothing I can do. 

SHe's really upset and feels like she might throw up.   

They're trying to figure out why Zach was talking to her.

They break up.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2014, 10:34:13 PM »
The lock down is over and the houseguests scatter to outside.

But, Zach and Victoria still talking.

Zach: I want to get rid of Amber and Caleb, but I can't put them up.   I don't want Caleb coming after me.  SO it was then Christine and Nicole.  Frankie wasn't putting up Caleb, he's not putting up Derrick and Cody. Are you going to talk to Hayden?

Vic: I don't know

Zach: I think he'll use it on you.   Caleb and amber want it to tstay the same.

Vic: Caleb was talking to Frankie onthe couch and Caleb said he would never use the veto to change anything becuase you're going to get more blood on your hands, Frankie.

They hug and are glad that they talked.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2014, 10:43:42 PM »
Christine joins the HOH.

Derrick and Frankie agree to an afternoon service for their grandfathers tomorrow.

Derrick leaves

Frankie: Amber has to go.  In order to get this to work, I can't have Caleb made at me.  I am going to bring up everyone individually and then bring him up last.  I will be very honest with him, and I will then say that she has gone out and made an alliance with someone outside of the 8

Amber comes up to the HOH room. 

They switch to talk of the memorial service

Amber leaves

Frankie:  Once I get Caleb on board, it will be a big move but I think I can sell it.   

Christine: You can do it. 

Frankie: If he says he'd rather take someone that is ****ting all over you on national tv and making fun of you in the DR, then I'm putting you on the block andhe would tell me to do that.  And, then I'll tell amber that she's my best friend.   I don't want to put up Donny.  I don't know what's best for my game

Christine: I know its hard.  I would be totally fine with Jocasta going home.

Frankie: Is it better to keep someone I don't know what they're going to do or someone that I know what they're going to do.

Christine:  Amber told COdy that I was really mad at him.

Frankie:  I have been looking at Zach as a tool. He's so easy to explode.  The only person that I think won't take out Zach is cody.

Christine: you're right.

Christine's laugh is so annoying.

Frankie: I'm so glad that Hayden is playing the game.

CHristine: YOu and I have so many safety nets in this game.  I feel safe with everyone else except for DOnny and Jocasta

Frankie: I'm going to tell Caleb that I'mnot doing this for my game. If I do this, everyone will go nuts and I want eveyrone to understand.  I will tell everyone that she will lie and make up stories. 

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Victoria is rehashing her conversation with Zach to Nicole.  Nicole really does not care. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2014, 11:02:30 PM »
I'm here for BBAD

Christine and Frankie in HOH talking about when the double eviction will be and brought up BB15

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2014, 11:11:16 PM »
Nicole now in HOH

Talking about Amber and Caleb so confident the veto won't be used. They will be pissed.

Nicole nervous about Zach's behavior

She's applying make-up on her face as they talk

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2014, 11:25:21 PM »
Donny, Derrick, Cody and Jocasta at hammock area chatting

Victoria and Chrstine at BY couches talking. Actually whispering. Victoria is doing a re-tell of something

Frankie and Hayden had a quick chat in the BR about Caleb but left there

Most hgs are outside just mingling and making small talk. No game talk whatsoever.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2014, 11:32:57 PM »
Zankie shooting pool

Some chillin' around hot tub

Amber and Caleb alone in kitchen for a hot minute, not a word said. Caleb heads back outside.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2014, 11:38:41 PM »
Zankie pool game ongoing

Cody and Victoria hammocking. Victoria re-telling her convo with Zach to Cody.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2014, 11:52:46 PM »
Caleb and Derrick in HOH talking about Amber

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2014, 12:05:03 AM »
Frankie is prepping tuna steaks to be grilled

Caleb and Derrick shooting pool

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2014, 12:14:21 AM »
Cody and Victoria still hammocking. She is still on the re-telling.