The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Casting...What kind of cast would you LEAST like to see?? Please VOTE!

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jimmer:
I would love to see more family teams (but not married couples because I still consider them under a romantic description) because of what dryedmangoez said that there are so many different possibilities and team dynamics where we could see teams really close or just bicker a lot.

georgiapeach:
I agree with dryedmangoez that Family dynamics are always interesting, and there are still combos out there we haven't seen.

Love hearing what y'all think!!   :hearts:

couchracer:
I cannot imagine a season of all dating couples, shudder. I like family teams the best. You can get a wide range of family relationships. But, honestly I like the variety of relationships we get on the race even better.

Dånooky:
The latter half of TAR6 is a great example of how offputting an all-romantic season would be. You have: the "evil"couple (Freddy & Kendra), the super competitive ones (Hayden & Aaron), the gung ho and the useless partner (Adam & Rebecca), the comic relief (Lori & Bolo), the dysfunctional couple (Johnathan & Victoria), and the boring couple (Kris & Jon). Not even such high diversity in dynamics saved the season from being an all-out Drama Fest.

I would love to see teams of in-laws, though.

SamualDude:
Family has a couple of combinations that we haven't seen yet like Aunty/Niece, Uncle/Nephew, Uncle/Niece, Aunty/Nephew. We don't see many teams of cousins which is surprising to me or anything like Sisters in law or brothers in law.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version