Author Topic: This Twisted Season with the_icon...  (Read 4021 times)

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
This Twisted Season with the_icon...
« on: June 26, 2014, 12:24:39 PM »
HEYYYYYYY
the_icon here... i'm a former Big Brother radio show host, but i'm enjoying this Summer with the RFF family and want to welcome you all to my thread where i'll be doing a lot of   blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah and talking about BB16 business that's VERY... um...  :snicker: (if you know what i mean...)

some people may not like what i have to say, or how i say it, which is what it is  :lala
but i'm original in my opinion and my content. i keep it real and fresh.

i'll be here pretty much as much as possible, updating, replying and doing my thing and i'd LOVE  :hrt: to hear what EVERYONE has to say - so PLZ, give me a hollar!!!

oh-and i **SPOIL** AS MUCH AS I CAN  (:;) whether it's from the live feeds or CBS, i find it, make fun of it  :funny: if necessary, post it, and i ALWAYS let you know FIRST!

SO-hang tight and lets enjoy another Summer of Big Brother...

xoxox.

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
WHO THE FRIG...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 03:22:32 PM »
...who do you think hugged on to a rotating log while having **** thrown onto them longer... (pic: Hayden or Caleb)???

...#opinions???

Offline boyhoy

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
Re: This Twisted Season with the_icon...
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 04:53:56 PM »
I'm hoping it's Hayden but have a feeling it might be Caleb...

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 06:44:24 PM »
I'm hoping it's Hayden but have a feeling it might be Caleb...

AGREED!

For ALL OF THE MINORITIES OUT THERE and their early-season justice, I'm hoping it's Hayden... personally... js.

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 07:16:47 PM »
so... what do y'all make of THIS pic from tonight...?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 11:10:30 PM »
Taking orders for dinner? :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 08:51:36 AM »
LOL apparently since Brittany IS the cook of the house BUT the HAVE-NOTS have already been decided and she made a friggin SLAMMIN alfredo slop dish! BUT-it's JUST after opening the champagne and doing the BB-style intros (Night Two)

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 10:21:08 AM »
 :hearts: LIVE FEEDS HAVE BEGUN  :hearts:

but before i start getting on those, let me share my opinions on last night's episode and what i reallyyyyyy think is going on in this season's house...

first off, CBS and Big Brother-i am CONVINCED that y'all are TRULY trying too daggon hard with that crayon box-vomit house! i COMPLETELY understand the cool idea of the show being HD and all, but lets get real... it's ridic!

now, Crazy-8's... GOODBYE!!!
... as soon as Victoria entered the house, she wanted her Gaymance with Frankie, thus creating what has blown up into "Franktoria"
... as soon as Caleb entered the house, he wanted to get more info about the Southern beauty, Amber
... Caleb also intrigued PowPow - who seemed to DROP Cody, as did every other female (idk if he passes gas in his sleep, or something, but everyone seems to have lost interest in him, suddenly)
... Joey no longer was Frankie's numero uno peacock
... Nicole began to panic about the alliance created with the original eight HGs
... Devin wanted to team up with strong-ass Caleb
... Christine and Nicole became glasses-buddies

DISASTER!!!

anyway...

Frankie turned to Victoria because he's "from Southern Florida, originally, where there's a lot of Jews," after she explains her Jewish heritage (which just expands on my theory of him wearing SO many hats that I just can't find it ALL believable, ESPECIALLY after lying about his age) - so, he says "OMG-have you seen the beehive yet?" and takes her into the beehive room where he starts explaining the HOH challenge and the HOH twists, as far as he knows, to her. He tells her that he wants her to win so that they can pair-up and, basically, dominate be be the badasses but um, HEY FRANKIE-DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT SHE'S PROBABLY NOT ONE FOR AN STRENGTH-ENDURANCE CHALLENGE???

Derrick and Brittany took a little time to bond over being parents, talking about looking up at the stars and recognizing how they're the same stars that their children will be looking at and WAAWAAWAAAAA...  :'(

Anywho-during the HOH competition, the first night's HGs sit at tables and watch on as the second night's HGs are on a pig roast-type device and strayed with "BBQ sauce" that apparently tastes like shiz. BUT Caleb, trying to prove his strength (and apprent love for all things disgusting and painful) opens his mouth while the "BBQ sauce" is being sprayed onto the HGs and does Elissa-style yoga moves throughout the competition, eventually leading to his impressive win. Honestly, he should've just hung on for awhile longer after Hayden dropped, just to prove how much of a badass he is... IMO.

MY SHOW HIGHLIGHT: Joey being voted into the Team America first spot. Somehow this happened, instead of Frankie being voted in, which EVERYONE had easily predicted and I'm NOT sure how!!! Any guesses? Even Ariana Grande has taken over Twitter (on her own AND Frankie's accounts) pleading for him, so WTHeck is that about? IDK but I love it! It's juicy and I LOVE it!!!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST AND THIS IS A HUUUUGE SPOILER...

I woke up around 11pm BBT and turned on my feeds for about 25 minutes and figured out that, of the two HOHs (Frankie and Caleb), their nominees and BOTB results were:

Frankie---> Brittany and Victoria (BOTB winner)
Caleb---> Donny and PowPow

xoxox.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 03:45:32 PM »
Last year my son finally convinced me to watch this show...Yep, stuck with it, just for him...This year, I'm hoping it's not quite as drama-ridden, but not as boring as last years...

I think it is very funny, and appropriate, that Frankie and Caleb were HOHs together...Let Caleb show his true colors...I would really love Frankie if he wasn't SO over-the-top...I hope he settles down and I like him more...I love Southern boys, so I'm hoping Caleb is not the Caleb that is hitting the internet with this racist ****...
I'm really liking the fish-out-of-water Donny!!  He is 42 years old and stuck with 20 somethings and has no idea what the hell is going on!!  Cricket sounds?  :funny: :crazy: :funny:
Devin is so wishy-washy...He's really overthinking everything and getting a little paranoid...
For some reason I really like Nicole and Christine.  They just seem like normal people and I hope they don't bore me to tears...
Joey and Amber seem polar opposites and I still can't tell Victoria and Brittany (the dark haired girls)...And Jocasta, if she could go five minutes without praying, I might like her...
And Cody and Zach, which is which?  Cute guys, they all look a like...haha
And Derrik, the cop, he is BORING...Now, Hayden is fun!!!  Love his hat!!

Well, didn't mean to go on and on, but those are my thoughts, so far!!

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 05:45:43 PM »
holy shiz!!! i agree with a lot of what you said! do you watch the feeds? because srsly-cody and derrick are THE MOST BURPING people i've ever seen. like, HELLO-there ARE cameras and MILLIONS of people watching you, bud!!!

hayen IS fun... and i don't believe he's "dumb" at all... i think he'll give a lot of ppl a run for their money. derrick, yes... totally boring zzzzzzzzz... i know cody in real like because he was my neighbor so i know him from Zach bc Cody ISN'T a douche, like Zach is. Jocasta, Victoria and Joey I don't have any opinion on yet... Amber I like and I hope she whoops ass!!! Brittany has officially annoyed me because she was up until like 5am BBT last night cleaning and cooking. I think Donny is hilarious, but he unfortunately won't last. Christine and Nicole are like... the library committee but with a crazy side... or at least I HOPE Christine makes Nicole a bit crazier. Devin is DEF trying too hard and rly wants to align himself with Caleb, who wants to align with Frankie... which WE know is funny bc of the WHOLE Instagram controversy surrounding him and his opinions...

So yeah-we're pretty much in the same boat.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 06:26:24 PM »
Not watching the feeds...Just reading what everyone writes about them...Wish I could watch all day, but work won't let me...I do watch (and DVR BBAD)

Do Cody and Derrick burp more than GinaMarie did last year?  Do kids have any manners? 

There are 16 people and I have most of the names correct...I think I'm doing good!!

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2014, 06:03:08 AM »
OMG-it might be a tie between the boys and GinaMarie, honestly, with the burping. lol.

Getting the names down sucks because a lot of them are new age names like "Hayden" and "Caleb" and "Cody," yah know?

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 10:42:06 AM »
OMG-it might be a tie between the boys and GinaMarie, honestly, with the burping. lol.

Getting the names down sucks because a lot of them are new age names like "Hayden" and "Caleb" and "Cody," yah know?

Haha!  Those are three names that I remember!!!

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 10:14:27 AM »
Holy crow... I apologize greatly for my absense of updates. I wrote a HUGE update (now mostly out-of-date) but Monday morning, I couldn't seem to update and I've been out of state with family since yesterday early-morning. SO-before I get home, I'll update myself, and before I get home early this afternoon... I'll have an update for y'all!

xoxox.

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 11:00:56 AM »
Where I last left off…

THE OBVIOUS GAME PLAY FACTS-Frankie and Caleb were HOHS, Caleb’s nominated Paola and Donny of which, Donny, won the POV competition thus dethroning Frankie, as HOH. NOW, **SPOILER** Caleb has put Joey up on the block, in Donny’s place, forcing the decision of who the first Big Brother 16 season HG to be evicted from the Big Brother house to be between Paola, the New York City DJ (who likes to go by “PowPow” and is BB15 HG, Gina Marie’s friend) and Joey, the Seattle makeup artist (who calls herself, according to appearance, “a lesbian art teacher,” and may possibly PROVE to be a WASTE of a vote for the first member of America’s Team, if she is evicted this early on.)

Before I get into ANYTHING else, I need to just come out do some outright bitching and moaning about things because well, someone has to so, why not ME??? I KNOW people out there share my opinions, or disagree with them, so let me know!!!

Most important…CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE DEVIN SHUT THE FRIG UP??? I’m tired of his voice, his whining, his “strategizing,” his alliance-making with ABSOLUTELY EVEYONE… EVERYTHING about him… SHUT UP, DEVIN… PLEASE!!! on my daughter’s birthd”

When I watched the third episode and less than ten minutes in, Zach proclaimed that “The Zach Attack” being the brains behind “The Bomb Squad” but that “The Bomb Squad” basically sucks and isn’t going to last and everything, I threw up everywhere. Okay, not really, but I wanted to because his personality and frat boy looks make me sick. If he really does get far in this game by not revealing his true douche-y-ness, I’ll be SHOCKED!!! Everything comes out in the wash, even popped-collar Polo’s and khaki shorts, Zach!

Frankie… I like him a lot more than I thought I would. He’s entertaining and not an ass, as I thought he would be, being the brother and bestie of a pop singer. He CAN get a bit annoying when he talks to the live feed watchers and production allows it (i.e. him doing yoga in the HOH bathroom at 4am BBT with Caleb sleeping in the HOH bed, then talking to the cameras and giving a shout-out to his sister.) BUT-he knows the game, which I feel a lot of the HGs DO NOT, SO… he keeps things moving. I wouldn’t mind him sticking around.

Next-Dear Cody, THANK YOU for the full-ass flash during the first night of the live feeds… or maybe it was the second, but either way, THANK YOU!!! You’ve been nicknamed “Captain America” and you’re being a nice guy, kinda flirting with Brittany, but otherwise... just thank you!

Hayden and Nicole-is it JUST ME or do they seem flirtatious? I mean, it’s not SUPER obvious and I know that Pow Pow has set up a “date” for them post-Big Brother BUT, he’s touchy-feely with her and she’s silly-willy with him… maybe it’s just me getting that vibe but I don’t know…

VICTORIA-WTF!?!? Episode #1 you made a huge ordeal about being an orthodox jewish young woman so WHY aren’t you representing!? I see you in tank tops, laying out in your bathing suit… I could go ON AND ON with your orthodox-faults, so what’s the deal? Can someone explain this all to me? Maybe I’m just misinformed???

Brittany… all I have to say is “DO NOT MESS WITH THE LIONESS” after she BLEW UP on Devin… get it girl, but that might’ve sealed your fate… good luck!!!

Joey… Joey… Joey… nice knowing you and thanks for staying up SUPERRRRR late and being HILARIOUS and interesting so that MAYBE I’ll remember you after you’re evicted this week. It always SUCKS to be the first one out of the house, but it’s better than being the biggest A-HOLE in the house.

Caleb obsessing over Amber for DAYS before even mentioning it to her… can you say psycho-style CREEPY!? And, um… how didn’t Amber hear about it? I mean, HE DID talk to EVERYONE about her!!! “she reads her Bible,” “she shares scripture,” “she’s perfect and takes care of herself,” “I’d take her home to my parents…” Wait, WHAT!?!?!? Your parents? You’ve known her for like, a week, Caleb… slow your roll. And then when he sat down and talked to her about it, she basically responded with “no idea WTF you’re talking about”-type feelings and responses to EVERYTHING he was saying. He talked about her “leaving the room” as soon as he would walk in and how he would look at her a lot and how she would look at him a  lot and how “a lot of houseguests noticed it.” THEN-she TOPPED IT OFF by walking out of the room on him… GET IT GIRL!!! You’re there to play a game!!! Now, I hope she continues to float her way to the next HOH competition and then wins it and NOMINATES HIM just to send the message to him that she doesn’t need a man!

As far as game play is concerned, this season has shown something this early on that I have never seen from any other season… FOUR-MILLION ALLIANCES in under two weeks!!!

Again, sorry for the late update BUT at least I was able to get to know the HGs more and give more of an opinion on them. I’ll be sure to update y’all again later…

xoxox.

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 02:17:53 PM »
PLEASE, Dear goodness, let there be SOMETHING more interesting than whispering "game play" and fake alliances ALL DAY and light exercise paired with sleeping HGs in the backyard!!!

CBS... BIG BROTHER... I BEG, give them TuTus... Make them LARP... give them something that'll make them laugh and be funny or cry and be sad... I'm lacking the typical BB live feed entertainment value that comes with PAYING for it. So, c'mon... GIMME SOMETHING to work with...!!!

:funny:    :waves:    (:;).   :knuckles:    :gaah:    :groan:    :wohoo:   

xoxox.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 10:31:32 PM »
Pretty much agree with you on all the hgs. I liked Caleb initially unlike a lot of other folks. What turned me against him was when he was trying to what I felt was bully Brittany into not voting for Joey to stay, which sent Brittany into a spin with her running around to everyone in the house begging in a way for a target not to be put on her back that she wouldn't say who she was voting for but obviously Joey was not one she could trust. Geez I hate this I gotta vote with the house crap! It has been like this for the last few seasons. Where is the individuality?  :groan:
Question, Did Joey eat hotdogs forcing a penalty nom and vote?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:37:28 PM by KitKat »
delightful just delightful

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 05:54:12 PM »
WHOA!!!!  Screeching in sideways........eeeerrrrrtch.

Say WHAT??? Is Paola really GinaManiacs' friend in real life?? hungh.....interesting. If Paola plays her cards right and keeps her cool, it could be highly profitable for her as the auto-nom each week. Wonder how long THAT would last though.    ???

Sure would be hilarious if Devin ended up there beside her next week!!!!   :funny:

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 11:25:53 AM »
Sure would be hilarious if Devin ended up there beside her next week!!!!   :funny:

Oh, we can only hope Devin is there!! blahblah )-** He just won't shut up!!!