Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 133258 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #750 on: September 11, 2014, 06:48:39 PM »
I wonder if the same faces will be used during the veto.

I wondered the same thing

I think they just forgot to switch the feeds back on. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it. LOL
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #751 on: September 11, 2014, 06:53:29 PM »
Caleb believes that he is loved by us and he will get AFP if he doesn't win. But of course he thinks he WILL win. I on the other hand do not want him to win nor do I want him to get AFP. I will vote as many times as I possibly can for Donny.  :hoot: :hoot:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #752 on: September 11, 2014, 07:08:41 PM »
Caleb believes that he is loved by us and he will get AFP if he doesn't win. But of course he thinks he WILL win. I on the other hand do not want him to win nor do I want him to get AFP. I will vote as many times as I possibly can for Donny.  :hoot: :hoot:

I couldn't agree more.  The other day he was in front of the camera saying what an american he is.  It was so blatant in what he was trying to do.  I will also be voting for Donny as many times as I can.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #753 on: September 11, 2014, 07:16:25 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: Caleb, HOH, Christine & Nicole nominated, Christine wins veto, used on self, Victoria up, Nicole evicted 4-0
Week 10: Derrick, HOH, Christine & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, Christine evicted 3-0
Week 11: Frankie, HOH, Cody & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, game rewinded back a week
Week 12: Caleb, HOH, Frankie & Victoria nominated, to be continued...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #754 on: September 11, 2014, 07:18:51 PM »
Today there was a luxury comp that included the juror's coming back into the house and trashing it.  Dumping all of Victoria's stuff out, broke one of her necklaces.  Something about crossing her name off a wall with a big X.  The guys all think the jurors can't stand her.  Saying that the jury is really bitter.  I'm just wondering -- thinking outside the box here-- if they don't want any of the guys to win.  They hope by sending a message they can't stand Vic-- that someone will want to take her to the end.  Then the jurors vote for Vic.  LOL   Just a thought!  I have to create my own drama with this show since nothing is happening!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #755 on: September 11, 2014, 08:25:26 PM »
Today there was a luxury comp that included the juror's coming back into the house and trashing it.  Dumping all of Victoria's stuff out, broke one of her necklaces.  Something about crossing her name off a wall with a big X.  The guys all think the jurors can't stand her.  Saying that the jury is really bitter.  I'm just wondering -- thinking outside the box here-- if they don't want any of the guys to win.  They hope by sending a message they can't stand Vic-- that someone will want to take her to the end.  Then the jurors vote for Vic.  LOL   Just a thought!  I have to create my own drama with this show since nothing is happening!!

Haha!  I love this thought. 

I really thought this season would turn around once the boys figured out they had to get each other out.  That never happened.   I'm seeing a little more drama.  Derrick talked Caleb into putting Frankie up over him.  Some of the digs the guys give each other supposedly all in fun, are starting to have a bit of an edge to them.   They're all getting a little bit more snippy with each other, but still trying to be BFFs. Too bad its the last 2 weeks of the show. 

I think Caleb thinks he's going to win AFP because Frankie, the biggest BB fan ever, put it in Caleb's head that whoever is the last juror (third place) always wins AFP.  So, Caleb thinks that if he makes it the final 3 and is out he'll at least get AFP.  I'm not sure at all that he understands how it actually works.  Caleb has been the most annoying houseguest all summer, but I've really started to like him more over the past 3 weeks (Help ME!!)  He's 100% honest and authentic.  What he shows us is how he is and you either love it or hate it I think.   

I pretty much have Frankie on mute and ignore at all times.

As a Michigan girl, I'll be voting for my fellow Michigan girl, Nicole,  (with a few Donny votes) for AFP, if it happens.   :)
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #756 on: September 11, 2014, 09:37:50 PM »

Haha!  I love this thought. 

I really thought this season would turn around once the boys figured out they had to get each other out.  That never happened.   I'm seeing a little more drama.  Derrick talked Caleb into putting Frankie up over him.  Some of the digs the guys give each other supposedly all in fun, are starting to have a bit of an edge to them.   They're all getting a little bit more snippy with each other, but still trying to be BFFs. Too bad its the last 2 weeks of the show. 

I think Caleb thinks he's going to win AFP because Frankie, the biggest BB fan ever, put it in Caleb's head that whoever is the last juror (third place) always wins AFP.  So, Caleb thinks that if he makes it the final 3 and is out he'll at least get AFP.  I'm not sure at all that he understands how it actually works.  Caleb has been the most annoying houseguest all summer, but I've really started to like him more over the past 3 weeks (Help ME!!)  He's 100% honest and authentic.  What he shows us is how he is and you either love it or hate it I think.   

I pretty much have Frankie on mute and ignore at all times.

As a Michigan girl, I'll be voting for my fellow Michigan girl, Nicole,  (with a few Donny votes) for AFP, if it happens.   :)

Yea--- I'm a Michigan gal too-- but Nicole disappointed me with her game play-- before the 2nd time she was booted back to jury that is.  Course I'm disappointed with most all the bone headed moves that have been made--or lack of moves I should say.    I'd really like to see Frankie go-- but like I thought when Cody was HOH-- they had their chance to BD him and they didn't.  If they got him out now it would be a miracle.   

I would like to see Donny win the AFP.  Only because I'm so tired of seeing these hg's tear into  what they consider "older players."  Donny held up pretty good with no support.   JMO!!!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #757 on: September 12, 2014, 05:01:07 AM »
I'm sick of the people who adore Zach, so yes, I will be voting for Donnygod for AFP.

I would have voted for Jocasta, but she's not gonna win it :'(

Go Victoria <3

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #758 on: September 12, 2014, 06:11:45 AM »
Im voting for Donny as well for AFP.

Praying that anyone but Frankie gets POV.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: September 12, 2014, 02:34:26 PM »
Some discussion on another site about Caleb finding Frankies butt plug yesterday when they were cleaning up  :spank:  Kind of explains why he walks the way he does sometimes  :groan:

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #760 on: September 12, 2014, 03:01:06 PM »
The point of BB is to go into a house with complete strangers and form alliances, win comps and get to the end.
That is exactly what the F4 guys have done. They created the BS on like day 2 and survived to this point.
The sad part is the rest of the house let them do it.
Week 6 should have been a turning point in the game. Nicole and Donny won HOH. It was the only week the whole season there was no BS HOH. And who did they go after... Jacosta! what a dumb move

Week2 amber  Week3 Nicole and Week7 Nicole were the only other non-BS HOH and they were all dethroned

The other HGs got completed out played where it counts.. in competitions
And yet another little fact.... any BS member that was evicted was because the BS turned on them and evicted them.
The only HGs that got those 4 guys to the end was those 4 guys!
Any of them deserve to win because they stuck together, won comps and did what they had to do to be where they are.

I hope they do evict Victoria this week and officially become the final 4 of the season and than may the best 2 be in the final seats explaining to the jury and america how they completely out played every other person this year.

I will also be voting Donny as AFP because he deserves the money for all the lonely days he spent in the house and alone in the back yard with no one to make those big game moves he so desperately wanted to make. 

(I only mentioned BS=bomb squad in my post because BS and Detonators are the same darn thing as far as im concerned)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #761 on: September 12, 2014, 03:01:20 PM »
Details I just don't want to know!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #762 on: September 12, 2014, 03:17:13 PM »
Some discussion on another site about Caleb finding Frankies butt plug yesterday when they were cleaning up  :spank:  Kind of explains why he walks the way he does sometimes  :groan:

Please pass along your home address so I know where to send my therapy bills. :faint:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #763 on: September 12, 2014, 03:40:49 PM »

Please pass along your home address so I know where to send my therapy bills. :faint:

Exactly!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #764 on: September 12, 2014, 03:59:06 PM »

:funny:  i needed it too until this comment lol

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #765 on: September 12, 2014, 04:13:05 PM »

Like I said -- details I really don't want to know!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #766 on: September 12, 2014, 05:46:11 PM »

That is just flat out nasty!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #767 on: September 12, 2014, 06:49:04 PM »
^ You guys are being melodramatic. I don't have or use butt plugs, but finding out that someone else does isn't scarring or disgusting. Even if it is Frankie.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #768 on: September 12, 2014, 06:52:40 PM »
Re the finding, it's TMI for me! I wish I hadn't read it. Caleb should have kept his mouth closed. But then he wouldn't be Caleb.  :lala

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #769 on: September 12, 2014, 07:15:54 PM »
I am not scarred by no means but I do find it offensive, maybe because I am a lady, but I don't want to hear about anyone's sexual toys whether gay or straight.  :) Not to say it was wrong to post the info, that is still up for debate lol I just personally think it is better left unsaid. I also can choose to read it or not and that is where I shall hush.  :ghug:
delightful just delightful

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #770 on: September 12, 2014, 07:20:03 PM »
^ You guys are being melodramatic. I don't have or use butt plugs, but finding out that someone else does isn't scarring or disgusting. Even if it is Frankie.

nothing melodramatic about it....I think most people would be disgusted by it.

I will even conject that the average person doesn't even know what a butt plus is!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:34:33 PM by AlbertHodges »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #771 on: September 12, 2014, 07:21:51 PM »
 :funny: Albert I had no idea! I had to phone a friend  :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #772 on: September 12, 2014, 07:50:30 PM »
sorry, maybe my standards for humanity are just too low.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #773 on: September 12, 2014, 08:21:01 PM »
I can't figure out Derrick now-- with this new Team America 50k twist at the end.  Does he now want to keep Frankie around or not??????

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #774 on: September 12, 2014, 08:32:56 PM »
I can't figure out Derrick now-- with this new Team America 50k twist at the end.  Does he now want to keep Frankie around or not??????

Yeah, I'm a bit confused.

I can't figure out what the last "mission" is and why America hasn't voted on it? 

It was initially rumored that they both had to get to the final 2 to be eligible for $50,000, but it might be that one of them has to win to be eligible to win an additional $50,000.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas