Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 133384 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2014, 10:45:27 AM »
7:22pm BBT Tuesday night the houseguests had a water balloon fight using condoms  :funny:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2014, 04:24:42 AM »
#PrayForPaola

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2014, 11:39:43 AM »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2014, 12:33:22 PM »
#PrayForPaola
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :(

I don't mind seeing her go.  She isn't very interesting and Zack will keep the house on their toes and keep it interesting.  More Drama please!

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2014, 01:11:12 PM »
I don't mind seeing her go.  She isn't very interesting and Zack will keep the house on their toes and keep it interesting.  More Drama please!
I just don't like it that Zach is cocky. It is really annoying.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »
I just don't like it that Zach is cocky. It is really annoying.

It's not that I don't agree with you, it just that his cocky attitude keeps the house more interesting that PaoPao and her lack of personality

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2014, 10:05:54 PM »
I didn't mind seeing her go, but I will miss hearing her mispronounce the word competition "CompTition" lol

Definitely want to see Devon go soon.

Thanks to all those that update, you guys rock! 
Imagine that...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2014, 12:04:33 AM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2,  to be continued... 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:57:57 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2014, 10:04:30 AM »
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2,  to be continued...

Doing a Happy Dance!!! :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2014, 10:51:18 AM »
Ok, I need help! (Probably a lot of help but that's another story!) Last night Julie announced that the HGs are all wearing a bracelet so we can track them in the house. So far it's NOT working for me. http://www.cbs.com/BBTracker/  What did I miss?  :iok
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2014, 11:04:59 AM »
I have a question and a comment.

1) Where is TexasLady? I hope she is ok!

2) These houseguests are idiots. Backdooring someone only works if the person being backdoored isn't aware he/she is the target. That way, they don't work hard to win POV. If the target KNOWS he/she is the target, he/she works just as hard to win POV either way. While it is true that the target isn't guaranteed to get to play for POV if he/she isn't nommed, the likely hood is greater than the target will either win it anyway OR be able to convince the POV holder to use it on him/her anyway.

Use your head people...you want Devin gone then nom his annoying ass and fight like hell to win POV!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »
Thanks for asking Albert. I am OK, I had spine surgery last month and am still recuperating and it's tough for me to sit for any length of time at the computer. I hate it with BB running!

LOL. I agree with you, want Devin gone? Win POV so he doesn't! Personally I have become cynical and I also think, what do the producers want? Do they want him gone? He brings drama. (I call him the hulk in my head.. but he needs to be dyed green...)  :clock:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2014, 12:46:51 PM »
The problem with nominating Devin from the start is he gets 2 chances to remove himself from the block and he is a beast at comps (bob & pov).  With 14 people left in the house the chances of him being chosen for pov are fairly slim.  So even though he knows they are going to back door him, it is still the way to go, IMO.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2014, 01:04:32 PM »
The problem with nominating Devin from the start is he gets 2 chances to remove himself from the block and he is a beast at comps (bob & pov).  With 14 people left in the house the chances of him being chosen for pov are fairly slim.  So even though he knows they are going to back door him, it is still the way to go, IMO.

I totally agree.  Plus, he's such a basket-case normally, knowing a back door is coming his way will only make him crazier.  Crazy Devin makes everyone want him out, which means the odds of him talking anyone into voting for him to stay are slim to none.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2014, 04:00:01 PM »
Hi all...back from vacation and all caught up with BB 16! Just one question - - - does the Bomb Squad still exist? Is it the originals minus Devin, or has it disbanded totally?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2014, 09:10:57 PM »
The bomb Squad still exists as far as Derrick is concerned.....LOL! He's getting a little on me noives. They need to watch out for him and I'm beginning to think Niccole is just plain simple.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2014, 09:23:11 PM »
There are still sooooo many people in the house it is hard to get interested for me. I pick someone I like and then they p me off. Derrick for instance, he is being a little cocky now. It is going to his head...not cool
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2014, 11:25:09 PM »
There are still sooooo many people in the house it is hard to get interested for me. I pick someone I like and then they p me off. Derrick for instance, he is being a little cocky now. It is going to his head...not cool

Don't you think it's just a typical case of HOH itis?  Seems to always happen with the HOH, especially in the  beginning

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2014, 11:39:40 PM »

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, to be continued... 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 08:19:33 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2014, 09:56:09 AM »
It is too early in the game.

Some of them know or think they know, just enough to over work things and get themselves into trouble. Brittany does this ad nauseum. She puts out there what she THINKS she knows just to see what the responses are and derives absolutely nothing yet she acts on this. Bottom line is she is still sore about not being one of the women who were dragged into the BS alliance. She should be grateful that she wasn't and turn to perhaps Jacosta and Christine et al. and start her own alliance. Frankie is on the outs as I see it. Playing both sides isn't working too well for him. But....Brit, Jacosta, Christine, Niccole, Hayden and maybe Cody could turn things around after Devin or Caleb gets the boot.

I though the last bunch of hamsters were unstable. Sometimes this bunch scares me.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2014, 06:25:28 PM »

Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, to be continued... 

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2014, 08:06:09 PM »
Donny please use Veto on Jocasta so Devin or Caleb goes <3

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2014, 08:11:48 PM »
Donny please use Veto on Jocasta so Devin or Caleb goes <3
Jocasta being sick this week honestly broke my heart :(, I hope he uses it on Jocasta too. I could care less if Devin or Caleb go, I want both to be pre-jury tbh

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2014, 11:51:08 PM »
i am hoping that Donny uses his POV on Caleb and Derrick nominate Devin in his place, then backdooring Devin, and viewership spike, WOOHOO
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2014, 09:03:40 AM »
Hi all, thanks for all of the updates. I was so frustrated last year, I stopped watching early and became a BBAU addict. I am trying to decide about feeds this year, and will help, if I do. I sure hope this is a better year. I thought Derrick was a good guy, but he seems to be really dismissive toward the women,  and is coming across as a bit smarmy.