Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 133324 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #675 on: September 05, 2014, 06:21:39 PM »
Jeff just tweeted this pic. He proposed to Jordan at the BB backyard. Jeff and Jordan's families were there as well.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:24:40 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #676 on: September 05, 2014, 07:26:39 PM »
Boy I can think of a lot more romantic places to propose than the backyard of the BB set!!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #677 on: September 05, 2014, 07:56:30 PM »
Boy I can think of a lot more romantic places to propose than the backyard of the BB set!!
It was where they fell in love, so I guess it's romantic.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #678 on: September 05, 2014, 08:50:12 PM »
A close-up pic of the engagement ring. Congratulations, Jeff and Jordan!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #679 on: September 05, 2014, 08:51:40 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: Caleb, HOH, Christine & Nicole nominated, Christine wins veto, used on self, Victoria up, Nicole evicted 4-0
Week 10: Derrick, HOH, Christine & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, Christine evicted 3-0
Week 11: Frankie, HOH, Cody & Victoria nominated, to be continued...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #680 on: September 05, 2014, 11:32:14 PM »
""JULIE CHEN: Basically if the rewind button gets pushed, the two nominees next week come off the block and we immediately rewind the game one week. That means all house guests play for HOH all over again…. So there could likely be a new HOH, two new nominees, a new POV winner and then who knows who gets bounced from the house next. ""
So, everything happening now under Frankie's regime, gets tossed and we start over basically from the point where Christine got evicted?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #681 on: September 06, 2014, 01:11:04 AM »
""JULIE CHEN: Basically if the rewind button gets pushed, the two nominees next week come off the block and we immediately rewind the game one week. That means all house guests play for HOH all over again…. So there could likely be a new HOH, two new nominees, a new POV winner and then who knows who gets bounced from the house next. ""
So, everything happening now under Frankie's regime, gets tossed and we start over basically from the point where Christine got evicted?

Yup, Derrick can't compete in HOH again this week. The whole week will be rewinded back to where it left off on Thursday. In other words, Frankie could win HOH again.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #682 on: September 06, 2014, 01:40:31 AM »
It could hurt frankie's game, but i don't think the twist adds anything new. its just wasting time imo as of rn

MrDeerShank

« Reply #683 on: September 06, 2014, 04:38:01 AM »
So, as the button is pressed, will it be a BBFF on Thursday or will it just be footage from the house plus the next Head of Household competition?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #684 on: September 06, 2014, 10:04:50 AM »
Hopefully, Frankie does something to piss off the other detonators and when the game rewinds, if he doesn't win hoh his goose would be cooked!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: September 06, 2014, 11:17:42 AM »
Don't you think the Cody is already unhappy that he was the one put on the block?  I really am hoping that Frankie is the one to go this week.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #686 on: September 06, 2014, 12:31:30 PM »

Yup, Derrick can't compete in HOH again this week. The whole week will be rewinded back to where it left off on Thursday. In other words, Frankie could win HOH again.
Will Julie not tell them of the rewind until after the eviction vote? Seems that would be the only way this could have any impact, for example if the vote is to backdoor Cody, then oops - it never happened. Leaving Cody in the game with the knowledge they tried to BD him. Is this the plan?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #687 on: September 06, 2014, 01:51:34 PM »
A very close-up picture of Jordan's engagement ring...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #688 on: September 06, 2014, 01:52:57 PM »

Will Julie not tell them of the rewind until after the eviction vote? Seems that would be the only way this could have any impact, for example if the vote is to backdoor Cody, then oops - it never happened. Leaving Cody in the game with the knowledge they tried to BD him. Is this the plan?

We don't know how it will get played out on the live show. If I hear anything, I'll post here.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #689 on: September 06, 2014, 02:05:27 PM »
I hope they don't know about the rewind until they actually vote to evict someone.

that way, if Cody gets backdoored, Frankie and others will get exposed.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #690 on: September 06, 2014, 03:28:04 PM »
I hope they don't know about the rewind until they actually vote to evict someone.

that way, if Cody gets backdoored, Frankie and others will get exposed.
That's.... Like.... Exactly what I said.

It's the only way this stupid "groundhog day" stunt makes any sense whatsoever.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #691 on: September 06, 2014, 05:05:42 PM »
i hope vic wins veto for lols

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #692 on: September 06, 2014, 07:15:02 PM »

just curious why JC said all hg's play for the HOH all over again... makes me think maybe Derrick gets to play????  If not, he's really going to feel tortured this next week++!!!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #693 on: September 06, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »
I hope Derrick wins Veto and has to make a choice between saving Cody or Victoria, should be VERY interesting.

Or Victoria could just win Veto and Frankie potentially pisses off Derrick or Caleb, anything goes.

As long as Frankie leaves on Wednesday, it would be worth it <3

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #694 on: September 06, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »
It seems they might be thinking of taking Vic with them to final two because doing so is a guaranteed win. It might well be - she has no case to make to the Jury, really. What's she gonna say, "I'm still here therefore you should award me the money?"

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #695 on: September 06, 2014, 08:55:49 PM »
It seems they might be thinking of taking Vic with them to final two because doing so is a guaranteed win. It might well be - she has no case to make to the Jury, really. What's she gonna say, "I'm still here therefore you should award me the money?"

Derrick said earlier today that taking Vic to the end would be e a cowardly thing to do and not look good to the jury.
(paraphrasing here)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #696 on: September 06, 2014, 09:21:48 PM »

Victoria is actually playing an alright game. Sure she is floating, but the thing is, she is INTENTIONALLY floating and aligning herself with Derrick, who is running the house. I hope she wins.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #697 on: September 06, 2014, 09:24:37 PM »

Victoria is actually playing an alright game. Sure she is floating, but the thing is, she is INTENTIONALLY floating and aligning herself with Derrick, who is running the house. I hope she wins.
I think what it would come down to is if she was there, it would matter alot who the other person is. If it's Frankie, she's got this. Any of the other ones though, doubtful.

She's made at least one enemy in the Jury, when Nicole tells Christine about all the smack Vic was talking about her...

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #698 on: September 06, 2014, 09:55:07 PM »
I don't seem to get the vibe that she is intentionally floating, and if you could find evidence that makes you think that she has consciously and intentionally floated I would love to know! :hrt: Because tbh I think it just happened

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #699 on: September 06, 2014, 10:05:05 PM »

I think what it would come down to is if she was there, it would matter alot who the other person is. If it's Frankie, she's got this. Any of the other ones though, doubtful.

She's made at least one enemy in the Jury, when Nicole tells Christine about all the smack Vic was talking about her...
I don't think Nicole will tell Christine any of that.