Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 133158 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #650 on: September 03, 2014, 02:32:00 PM »
I knew it was too good to be true :(

They spent like 5 hours discussing BD'ing Frankie...for nothing!   :groan:

I won't go so far as to say I hope Frankie wins it all just to show them how foolish they were, but I'm so irritated with them that I just can't find anyone worth rooting for.

For all his blather, I believe Caleb was too chicken to make the big move. Frankie knows that Caleb almost nom'd him. Let's see how buddy buddy Frankie is with Caleb if he gets the chance to get rid of Caleb. (Or will he go for Victoria...)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #651 on: September 03, 2014, 03:50:51 PM »
What's that stupid looking camo outfit with hat, Cody appears to be wearing?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #652 on: September 03, 2014, 04:41:21 PM »

:snicker: ... didn't write it, but I approve this message:

Big Brother 2014: What Went Wrong?   :groan:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #653 on: September 03, 2014, 05:21:18 PM »
I agree with one of the comments in the above article - they should screen applicants they find regarding total lack of knowledge of BB and keep them completely ignorant about it at sequester.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #654 on: September 03, 2014, 05:58:48 PM »

He's supposed to be a dinosaur.    :groan: Penalty of some sort.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #655 on: September 03, 2014, 10:07:31 PM »

He's supposed to be a dinosaur.    :groan: Penalty of some sort.
This season sux so bad, even the unitards are retarded.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #656 on: September 04, 2014, 07:27:16 AM »
Derrick destroys the unique way to backdoor Frankie, and you still love him? God, I don't like him anything.
To be honest, he's playing the same game than Devin. And maybe worse, because he's doing everything at everyone's back... Derrick: "Hey Nicole, you have an allie here (him), but on the next eviction you will be evicted because i want :D" Oh yeah, he's a nice person... 
I prefer Christine, Victoria or Cody to win. :/ I hope Frankie will be evicted tonight.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #657 on: September 04, 2014, 12:50:55 PM »
I have to say the POV comp last night was pretty fun to watch.  Cody's reaction when he got blown up was priceless  :funny:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #658 on: September 04, 2014, 06:07:16 PM »
I have to say the POV comp last night was pretty fun to watch.  Cody's reaction when he got blown up was priceless  :funny:
I was surprised they got that one past the insurance company, to be honest.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #659 on: September 04, 2014, 08:53:54 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: Caleb, HOH, Christine & Nicole nominated, Christine wins veto, used on self, Victoria up, Nicole evicted 4-0
Week 10: Derrick, HOH, Christine & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, Christine evicted 3-0
Week 11: to be continued...

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #660 on: September 04, 2014, 09:41:52 PM »
I hate christine but, getting booed that hard was hard to watch, I felt pretty bad. just like with aaryn last year

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #661 on: September 04, 2014, 09:56:34 PM »
I hate christine but, getting booed that hard was hard to watch, I felt pretty bad. just like with aaryn last year

I'm not sure just why she was booed but at least she wasn't ambushed by Julie during her interview, unlike Aaron who had no clue she was so disliked or why.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #662 on: September 04, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
Maybe the rest of the hg's should be thinking about what they are saying and doing in there-- and how it possibly "looks" to those watching.   I get a laugh out of those who think they are headed for "stardom." 

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #663 on: September 04, 2014, 10:03:42 PM »
Did I merely miss it, or does Caleb know about the detonators? Which originally (and i think still) he is not a part of?

If he doesn't know Christine should have busted it out on her way out the door.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #664 on: September 04, 2014, 10:10:03 PM »
There's a poll on another site that is asking who the best player is and Victoria's hair extension came in second!  The toaster placed 3rd.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #665 on: September 05, 2014, 02:03:08 AM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: Caleb, HOH, Christine & Nicole nominated, Christine wins veto, used on self, Victoria up, Nicole evicted 4-0
Week 10: Derrick, HOH, Christine & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, Christine evicted 3-0
Week 11: Frankie, HOH, to be continued...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #666 on: September 05, 2014, 03:02:24 AM »
Frankie now has won 8 competitions. If he wins one more, he will tie with Daniele and Janelle for the record of nine wins. 

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: September 05, 2014, 04:05:32 AM »
I love the Rewind coming in, but where was it when Donny/Nicole/Jocasta/Hayden was on the block? What I would have given to see any of them standing more of a chance in this house in their evictee weeks.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #668 on: September 05, 2014, 11:05:58 AM »
I was smiling when I heard all those boos!!  Between being 'extra freindly' with Cody and her evicting the 'well-liked' Nicole, I'm not surprised at all!!
Frankie's comment of maybe she doesn't like people like me, got her boos...was of course all about Frankie!!  I will have a bigger smile on my face, when Frankie walks out and gets even more boos than Christine!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: September 05, 2014, 01:16:20 PM »
I was smiling when I heard all those boos!!  Between being 'extra freindly' with Cody and her evicting the 'well-liked' Nicole, I'm not surprised at all!!
Frankie's comment of maybe she doesn't like people like me, got her boos...was of course all about Frankie!!  I will have a bigger smile on my face, when Frankie walks out and gets even more boos than Christine!!!

except--- they aren't going to evict Frankie-- I bet he makes it to the end.  They had their chance to backdoor him-- didn't take it--- had to get Nicole out because she was such a huge threat!  ya right---  someone would have to get gutsy and make the "big" move for this game to change at all.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #670 on: September 05, 2014, 01:21:02 PM »
""JULIE CHEN: Basically if the rewind button gets pushed, the two nominees next week come off the block and we immediately rewind the game one week. That means all house guests play for HOH all over again…. So there could likely be a new HOH, two new nominees, a new POV winner and then who knows who gets bounced from the house next. ""

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #671 on: September 05, 2014, 01:27:38 PM »
bbjunkey, Thanks for posting what she said. It makes my head hurt. It's like the movie Ground Hog Day. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #672 on: September 05, 2014, 03:42:07 PM »
Frankie now has won 8 competitions. If he wins one more, he will tie with Daniele and Janelle for the record of nine wins.

Although this is a true stat I find i very not very telling of how much of a competition threat he is because a) 1 of those wins is the BotB, an opportunity that the others didnt' have. b) with the Double HOH twist, it was much more likely that he could win HOH than in a season without this twist.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #673 on: September 05, 2014, 03:44:24 PM »

I'm not sure just why she was booed but at least she wasn't ambushed by Julie during her interview, unlike Aaron who had no clue she was so disliked or why.

Probably because America were convinced she was cheating on Tim and the combination that she backstabbed Nicole...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #674 on: September 05, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »

From your keyboard to God's Monitor!

TBH, if Frankie got the boos Christine just got, it would redeem this season by about 50% to me!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.