Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 133100 times)

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #500 on: August 17, 2014, 09:40:01 PM »
Second place is ok for Derrick....?.....LOL.. He's such a master at damage control. He'll hold public office one day.
Nobody in the house knows he's a cop yet, am I right? Or even suspects.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: August 17, 2014, 09:48:50 PM »
nope == I don't think anyone knows he's a cop.   

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: August 17, 2014, 10:13:48 PM »
Poor Zack is right - and the WORST thing?  Frankie can now use this as the reason for putting Zack on the block.  It takes the decision/betrayal out of HIS hands because now he can simply say they can't trust him.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #503 on: August 17, 2014, 10:33:37 PM »
Second place is ok for Derrick....?.....LOL.. He's such a master at damage control. He'll hold public office one day.
Nobody in the house knows he's a cop yet, am I right? Or even suspects.
Frankie jokingly questioned Derrick about it a couple weeks ago, but Derrick denied.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #504 on: August 17, 2014, 10:55:07 PM »
Not just a cop. An under cover cop....for the past 10 years. He's a professional liar and spin Doctor with a ton of experience.

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #505 on: August 17, 2014, 11:00:51 PM »
That's why he's so good in hiding his true identity.. I won't be surprised if he reveals his job on the final. :res:
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #506 on: August 17, 2014, 11:08:38 PM »
Am I the only one here that don't like any of Team America's tasks? :res: :res: :res:
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #507 on: August 17, 2014, 11:40:29 PM »
Not the only one.

I've hated everything about the concept from the beginning. It all sounded good in theory but was under developed....or....thought out. It started too soon. I absolutely abhor the TA choices. The tasks were ridiculously stupid and complicated, serving no real purpose and could have seriously cost someone the game for no reason.

Junior High children could have done a better job developing this crap.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #508 on: August 17, 2014, 11:52:42 PM »
Team America's task today was great entertainment for the live feeds today imo, tbh I think every Team America task should've been like this, not some influencing the game.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #509 on: August 18, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »
But look what the sacrilegious nuts are doing to Zack. He doesn't deserve this. And listening to Caleb drone on is downright scary that people like him are really out there.

I agree with you though....I thought the TA assignments would be more prankish, not hurtful.

Makes me despise Derrick and Frankie all the more. At least Donny had the sense to say NO one of the weeks.

Wait till Caleb figures out the money that was made voting off Amber....scary thoughts........shudder.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #510 on: August 18, 2014, 09:44:49 AM »
The tasks didn't bother me as much as who was chosen for Team America. I can only cheer for Donny.

Had it been others, at least not Frankie, I might have found it to be more entertaining.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #511 on: August 18, 2014, 01:49:47 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, to be continued...

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #512 on: August 18, 2014, 07:29:40 PM »
I feel for Zach. He was used by the alliances just like Donny and Victoria are. Zach has really done some growing up in BB house and I've heard some very tender convos he's had with Victoria when she was upset about maybe leaving. Don't exactly see her returning the favor but......

I just can't stand Frankie or Derrick and will spew everywhere if either one wins or even comes in second.

Here's hoping that whoever comes back out of jury will come back with a vengeance and whip all their butts. Not like Judd who was so dumb. Niccole will do the same thing Judd did and Zack goes like a lamb to slaughter because he THINKS these guys are the only real friends he's ever had.

Another yawnfest this week. At least Donny is safe....for now.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #513 on: August 18, 2014, 08:16:27 PM »
LOL that #RenomRule crap failed

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #514 on: August 18, 2014, 09:50:09 PM »
FRANKIE WHY WOULD YOU USE THE VETO ON CALEB????? PLEASE GET CALEB OUT OF THE HOUSE!  :knuckles:
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #515 on: August 18, 2014, 09:56:06 PM »
I AM ECSTATIC that Zach is going <3

And I definitely can't wait for Jocasta or Nicole maybe returning and slaying the Failtonators with Donny & Vic <3

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #516 on: August 19, 2014, 04:56:00 AM »
LOL that #RenomRule crap failed

I had my doubts on that. Seemed so preplanned by Frankie and his family if he thought he was getting screwed over and needed help. The skittles comp thing was a dead giveaway. Frankie did it with such exaggerated flourish. I knew something was up. They weren't called out at that point (which would have null and voided all the noms) for using the skittles. The renom rule would have been pointless and would really start a **** storm.

They know who is coming back in and will conduct the return comp accordingly like last season. No sense messing up a good thing.

CBS isn't the type to give in to pressure like that. It was worth a try, I suppose.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #517 on: August 19, 2014, 05:03:36 AM »
FRANKIE WHY WOULD YOU USE THE VETO ON CALEB????? PLEASE GET CALEB OUT OF THE HOUSE!  :knuckles:

At least they can keep an eye on him 24/7 in the BB House. What is with this stealth slithering all over the place? The guy is koo koo whackadoodles and the military needs to pick him up at the final and take him someplace.....nice...with a view and little white pills that TIE IN THE BACK.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #518 on: August 19, 2014, 12:39:47 PM »
I guess I don't understand all the Derrick hate.  ???  He has played the game and he really hasn't done or said anything mean or nasty, unlike Caleb, Frankie or Zack.  He hasn't really backstabbed anyone unlike Christine.  He is smart and is playing a great game.  Isn't that what it's all about?  Would I rather see someone else win?  Like Donny?  Maybe.  But Donny hasn't really had a good social game unlike Derrick where everyone likes him and trusts him.

Offline katiebug

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #519 on: August 19, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »
Zack fans please tell me why you like him.  I do not see why anyone would like this tool.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #520 on: August 19, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »
I guess I don't understand all the Derrick hate.  ???  He has played the game and he really hasn't done or said anything mean or nasty, unlike Caleb, Frankie or Zack.  He hasn't really backstabbed anyone unlike Christine.  He is smart and is playing a great game.  Isn't that what it's all about?  Would I rather see someone else win?  Like Donny?  Maybe.  But Donny hasn't really had a good social game unlike Derrick where everyone likes him and trusts him.

I will agree that Derrick is a good game player and if he makes it to the end he deserves to win.

I believe that all the hate is coming from the fact that the same side of the house had controlled everything and really haven't created any drama by turning on each other, thus all the hate for the Detonators/Bomb Squad in general.

Also I think people hate that he is on Team America because there were so many other better people that could have been put on that would create more entertainment.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #521 on: August 19, 2014, 02:19:43 PM »
Zack fans please tell me why you like him.  I do not see why anyone would like this tool.

:bigwelcome to RFF!

Personally I am not too much of a fan of his, but I do like his unpredictability and how he is not afraid of getting blood on his hands or stirring to pot. He adds a lot of drama and entertainment because of it

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #522 on: August 19, 2014, 06:21:44 PM »
Its the dog days of summer on the feeds, its so boring, its like there are only 4 people in the house . . . these houseguests that are sticking around are way, way too comfortable, except for Donny.  Mix this up producers. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #523 on: August 19, 2014, 06:30:31 PM »
I don't hate Derrick and I feel sorry for Zack.

Derrick is playing the game very smartly, Zack is just in over his head...not regarding the game but rather his relationships in the house.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: August 19, 2014, 08:10:06 PM »

I will agree that Derrick is a good game player and if he makes it to the end he deserves to win.

I believe that all the hate is coming from the fact that the same side of the house had controlled everything and really haven't created any drama by turning on each other, thus all the hate for the Detonators/Bomb Squad in general.

Also I think people hate that he is on Team America because there were so many other better people that could have been put on that would create more entertainment.

I can agree with the fact that the one side running the house has made for a very BORING season.  I personally think the Team America thing is a bust.  I don't think it really would have mattered who was on it with the way this season played out.