Author Topic: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 324931 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1350 on: November 05, 2014, 07:39:36 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1351 on: November 05, 2014, 03:31:12 PM »
yep, maybe they struggled at the tasks in Singapore, but there is also chance that they lost in the FF battle, there's a FF clue shown in the Singapore leg, right?

In any case, I feel that Kym/Alli are stronger than Amy/Maya and Brooke/Robbie most of the time, so their elimination may be due to one of these reasons.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1352 on: November 05, 2014, 05:07:34 PM »
yep, maybe they struggled at the tasks in Singapore, but there is also chance that they lost in the FF battle, there's a FF clue shown in the Singapore leg, right?

In any case, I feel that Kym/Alli are stronger than Amy/Maya and Brooke/Robbie most of the time, so their elimination may be due to one of these reasons.

Amy & Maya do pretty well in the tasks.  Where they struggle is with navigation.  But this plus the fact that Kym & Alli are athletes would make Amy & Maya less of a threat than Kym & Alli, so I can see the cyclists being eliminated due to losing a FF battle, having a struggle with tasks in Singapore, being U-Turned, or a combination of these factors!

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1353 on: November 05, 2014, 11:26:34 PM »
Kym and Alli's chances of getting uturned are pretty high at this point in my opinion.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1354 on: November 05, 2014, 11:59:36 PM »
Just from the elimination interviews, everyone seemed to like Amy and Maya a lot! :)

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1355 on: November 06, 2014, 01:51:40 AM »
Just from the elimination interviews, everyone seemed to like Amy and Maya a lot! :)

Maybe they win or not? Because something feels me that Amaya win this season.
Show content
But I find that Adathany or Amaya may win.
But only time will find out.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #1356 on: November 06, 2014, 04:05:26 AM »
i just hope that someone here can at least PM me who is in the F5 as of the start of Singapore, i know Brooke and Robbie is in, i dunno who are the remaining 4 teams
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1357 on: November 06, 2014, 04:12:59 AM »
^^ done.

My spec for F3 finish is
Show content
Adam and Bethany wins, Dentists second and Scientists third.

Anything can happen but at least for me, the edit right now seems to be pointing towards that way. But then again Chips were darn popular in TAR 21 and they didn't win too...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1358 on: November 06, 2014, 06:49:16 AM »
i just hope that someone here can at least PM me who is in the F5 as of the start of Singapore, i know Brooke and Robbie is in, i dunno who are the remaining 4 teams

All you need to do is read the spoilers, lol!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1359 on: November 06, 2014, 09:27:40 AM »
^^ done.

My spec for F3 finish is
Show content
Adam and Bethany wins, Dentists second and Scientists third.

Anything can happen but at least for me, the edit right now seems to be pointing towards that way. But then again Chips were darn popular in TAR 21 and they didn't win too...

Well, the idea that the press photos taken before the race begins could support a possible win by the Surfers because they were in the middle area in one shot.  However, so were the Scientists -- and they were in the middle in the second photo!

I'm hoping for a come-from-behind win by the Scientists, but I'd be happy with the Surfers winning.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1360 on: November 07, 2014, 12:57:35 AM »
There's no theory behind middle of photo wins the race or the third place curse. -_-

)-**

kthxbye

Similarly, there's not much of a theory behind a "winner's edit" or whatsoever but in recent season, the team who wins is always edited more positively than the others for at least the past 5 seasons.

- Dave and Connor victimised by Brenchel's U-TURN incident even though they were no way better than Brechels (but Brenchel got the negative edit..)
- Jason and Amy victimised by Tim and Marie's cab incident + helping Nicole and Travis EVEN THOUGH they were not that nice to Afghanimals (and Tim and Marie got the negative edit)
- Bates and Anthony not included in the Mona and Beth and Youtube hate (but second placers Max and Katie got all near to negative edit)
- Josh and Brent as the race underdogs and not included within the Twinnies/Chips/Trelexi VS Ryan and Abbie saga (Twinnie got all the negative edit)
- Dave and Rachel were not exactly nice to Brenchels either, but Ralph and Vanessa and Art and JJ got the negative edit

But the edit theory may not exactly work for TAR 19 or 18... Where Gary and Mallory got an excellent edit and the final 3 teams in TAR 19 weren't really included in any negativity with one another...

So banking that this theory has worked well for 5 seasons in a row....... make your own conclusions. :funny:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 01:04:14 AM by Jobby »

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1361 on: November 08, 2014, 11:57:17 AM »
Actually Cindy got a bad editing for u-turning Bill & Cathi.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1362 on: November 08, 2014, 12:13:55 PM »
Yeah, I think Ernie & Cindy got the most negative edit out of the recent seasons (maybe Dave & Connor, depends on how you take their edit into account). I really thought Jeremy & Sandy were going to win - due to their lack of screen time.

Back on topic - I was thinking Amy & Maya would win due to their lack of screen time and they're truly the narrators of this Race. They and Adam/Bethany have the least offensive edit, so this is tough.

If Misti/Jim win.......

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1363 on: November 08, 2014, 01:06:09 PM »
^^ watch the whole Facebook comments for TAR collapse like the Berlin wall.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1364 on: November 08, 2014, 03:02:18 PM »
Yeah, I think Ernie & Cindy got the most negative edit out of the recent seasons (maybe Dave & Connor, depends on how you take their edit into account). I really thought Jeremy & Sandy were going to win - due to their lack of screen time.

Back on topic - I was thinking Amy & Maya would win due to their lack of screen time and they're truly the narrators of this Race. They and Adam/Bethany have the least offensive edit, so this is tough.

If Misti/Jim win.......

I didn't hate Ernie & Cindy but I know others did.

Anyway, if Misti & Jim win I won't be too happy.  But I doubt they'll win.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1365 on: November 08, 2014, 03:54:49 PM »

If Misti/Jim win.......

Why do you doubt it I want Amy & Maya to win but...

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1366 on: November 08, 2014, 08:40:34 PM »

If Misti/Jim win.......

Why do you doubt it I want Amy & Maya to win but...

The editing is pretty negative for Misti & Jim, that's why.  They seem too cocky.  Adam & Bethany and even Amy & Maya seem more likely to win according to editing.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1367 on: November 08, 2014, 08:45:20 PM »
Do Flight Time and Big Easy TAR 18 count as negative editing? They got on feud with Kent & Vyxsin in leg 10, and they're bad liars (once trying to lie about flights in Leg 11). I doubt it, though. GO AMAYA! I don't wanna male/female team win again, or male/male team.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1368 on: November 08, 2014, 08:53:33 PM »
I really hope the Amy & Maya edit isn't a Mona & Beth 2.0.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1369 on: November 08, 2014, 10:11:05 PM »
Mona and Beth had a negative edit if you ask me. But certainly Ernie and Cindy's one wasn't good as compared to Amani and Marcus and Jeremy and Sandy, but it really wasn't that bad. If you ask me, if they didn't win, they would have blown up how they U-TURNed Bill and Cathi 10 times worst to make the viewers hate them :funny:

Here's hoping that edit plays a part this season and Misti and Jim doesn't win -_-

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1370 on: November 08, 2014, 10:17:44 PM »
I think that no one will U-Turn Adam & Bethany, despite them being a threat. No one wants to U-Turn the one-armed girl who inspires thousands, if not millions, of people with her story.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1371 on: November 08, 2014, 10:34:14 PM »
I think that no one will U-Turn Adam & Bethany, despite them being a threat. No one wants to U-Turn the one-armed girl who inspires thousands, if not millions, of people with her story.

But if ever they were U-Turned, at least they won't whine and whine and make an alliance against who U-Turned them!!!!!1

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1372 on: November 08, 2014, 10:50:49 PM »

But if ever they were U-Turned, at least they won't whine and whine and make an alliance against who U-Turned them!!!!!1

I see what you did there. :funny:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1373 on: November 09, 2014, 02:46:58 AM »
Good joke  :funny:

I have a feeling that Brooke and Robbie were eliminated in the Philippines due to taxi troubles because in her recap for the Palermo leg on her youtube channel she was explaining how taxis can really kill you and I do know that they mentioned it in the Palermo leg but... Just watch the video and you will know what i mean  :)

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1374 on: November 09, 2014, 05:40:31 AM »

I think no one can't u-turn them because from the preview we saw Bethany holding the fast forward clue.  They probably will win leg 9 and also leg 8 'coz they still have the express pass. I really wanted Kym and Alli win one more leg before they eliminated in Singapore  :'(