Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Winner of American Idol

<< < (2/3) > >>

TexasLady:
I have watched every season of AI but this one was just not interesting for me. I don't know why, they had (perhaps) better contestants but really no one stood out as they have in the past. Lacking the WOW factor I guess.

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on May 25, 2014, 10:25:39 AM ---I have watched every season of AI but this one was just not interesting for me. I don't know why, they had (perhaps) better contestants but really no one stood out as they have in the past. Lacking the WOW factor I guess.

--- End quote ---
That's why I moved to The Voice right now. ;)

Jobby:
I thought about it and knew it had to be the only one voting episode that determined the Top 13.

They had a really strong top 31, but producers themselves cut 10 away for god knows why.

And the top 13 is simply decided within one voting round. For instance, MK shone in one round and got into Top 13, but went downhill after that. Never had there been any season of AI where they had such a lazy procedure deciding a top 13 where no one knew who was who.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on May 25, 2014, 10:25:39 AM ---I have watched every season of AI but this one was just not interesting for me. I don't know why, they had (perhaps) better contestants but really no one stood out as they have in the past. Lacking the WOW factor I guess.

--- End quote ---

I guess American Idol is lacking.....

THE X FACTOR.

*ba dum tsh* :lol:

Joking aside, I agree. This season had a better Top 13 than last season, but it was so very very meh to watch.

Jobby:
Are you serious lol? The top 5 girls of last season beat all the girls this season :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version