Author Topic: The Real Housewives Of New York City  (Read 12626 times)

Offline RealityFan68

• RFF Not So Newbie
The Real Housewives Of New York City
« on: May 20, 2014, 08:48:18 PM »
I know some people don't consider the Housewives franchise "reality tv" but "scripted tv", but I think it fits into the Reality Genre (and hope the moderators agree with me).

This season, Ramona throws an actual glass in the face of another housewife when pissed and cuts her face and wasn't arrested for assault?  Perhaps she misplaced her anger for Mario cheating on her!

Aviva is jealous of Carole and her success as a writer and accuses her of having a "ghost writer".  Aviva has problems and isn't nice deep down inside.

Heather is Carole's unrelenting champion and has a son with many medical problems that really would have any mom beyond upset.

If there are any fans out there--join the chat!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: The Real Housewives Of New York City
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »
First of all I don't even know why I continue to watch this, I watch the New Jersey, Beverly Hills and NY housewives. The NY housewives has gone downhill

Ramona has jumped the shark. She's :crazy: She's always been extreme but throwing a glass at someone is beyond decent behavior. I don't know why she got away with it. Sonia's neediness is beginning to be repulsive for me. She's getting older and she is trying to remain young and failing badly. I almost feel sorry for her.

I don't know what to say about the rest of the cast.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFan68

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 10:06:17 PM »
TEXAS LADY QUOTE:
First of all I don't even know why I continue to watch this, I watch the New Jersey, Beverly Hills and NY housewives. The NY housewives has gone downhill

Ramona has jumped the shark. She's :crazy: She's always been extreme but throwing a glass at someone is beyond decent behavior. I don't know why she got away with it. Sonia's neediness is beginning to be repulsive for me. She's getting older and she is trying to remain young and failing badly. I almost feel sorry for her.

I agree with you on everything.  They need to either end NYC housewives, or get a whole new cast.
I don't know what to say about the rest of the cast.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:21:52 PM by RealityFan68 »

Offline RealityFan68

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 12:23:09 PM »
Ok, Did Ramona leave the Berkshires because of being "traumatized" or did she do it because she hated it there and wanted to go to the Hamptons and party??  My bet is party! :funny: :funny:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 07:50:18 AM »
Luann and her cabaret <3

Ramona and her birthday madness <3

Sonja getting so hammered in Miami that she collapses!  :funny:

Everyone loosing their sh*t at Luann during a dinner! <3

So many AMAZING moments from this season! <3