The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Where In The World Are YOU?? *peach's list*

<< < (9/37) > >>

WindsorSue:
Yes! Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Windsor International Airport (YQG)  Can travel with advance notice, but cannot cross over to Detroit - no passport at this time. (Note: the International tag on airport is not for passenger flights)

cbacbacba1:
Hi ! I live in Hong Kong
I strongly believe that the race will visit Hong Kong in the coming 1 or 2 years :hearts:

Lemontail:
I live in Bandung, Indonesia.

I can't drive because I have hard of hearing, only can hear some sounds and I can't smell. Also I don't good when talking physically with my mouth.

I don't know if people with hard of hearing is allowed to drive car in Indonesia and I refuse to drive motorcycles, because death toll is highest when driving motorcycles.

I know, even visited, a lot of locations in Bandung visited in TAR 23. Also a lot in Jakarta. I never ventured outside Jakarta, West Java and West Sumatra.

BritishTARFan:
I didn't understand the instructions but I live in Loughton, Essex which is just outside London I cannot drive but could easily access the City

tractorqueen:
I live on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, within 20 minutes of Subang Airport & 45 minutes of KL International Airport. Can drive, but don't own a car. I rely on public transport or the company's vehicles. Can travel with advanced notice. On the plus side, I'm a TV journalist so might use it to my advantage if I can.  :hoot: I know all MAS related flights have been banned but who knows, Air Asia isn't banned.  :wohoo: #hopeful

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version