Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

My Kitchen Rules 2014

<< < (4/23) > >>

theamazingracer21:
I am really interested to see how Josh & Dani go. They will either be amazing or fail spectacularly. I am watching it now and I saw them make Willy Wonka lickable walls for decoration.

Also random question: where is the Italian team? There is almost always 1 Greek and 1 Italian team each season. Where my Italians at?

Air:
Greek teams <3

Glamazon Racer:
David & corinne OMG <3

They completely SUCKED today <3

I love them <3 So much <3 omg <3

They are the most entertaining people ever <3

I hope the suck-ups fail tomorrow even though it is physically impossible to get lower than 27 LOL <3

theamazingracer21:
David & Corinne have received the lowest score in MKR history. They did nothing right.

I still can't belive Carly & Tresne gave them a 7 instead of a 3 or 2 like the others.

Glamazon Racer:
Carly has to be the nicest person ever! I love her to death! <33333

I hope they do well - Carly & Tresne are probably my favourites, just ahead of a couple of other teams.

I think the quality this year is really high - last year there was nobody that stood out as a potentially incredible team in the instant restaurants, whereas this year we've had so many - Helena & Vicki, Bree & Jessica, Cathy & Anna, Thalia & Bianca and a couple of other teams who scored slightly less like Carly & Tresne, Annie & Jason, etc.

I also love the plethora of great all-female teams this year. Would be amazed if an all-female team didn't win tbh.

I don't like Cathy & Anna though. Not at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version