The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR24:Herbert/Flight Time Lang & Nate/Big Easy Lofton(TAR 15+18) "Globetrotters"

(1/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
Herbert “Flight Time” Lang and Nate “Big Easy” Lofton

Name: Herbert “Flight Time” Lang
Hometown: Brinkley, Ark.
Previous Seasons: Seasons 15 & 18
Current occupation: Harlem Globetrotter
Describe what you do: I tour the world playing basketball.
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Didn't pay attention to detail.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: The slide with Canaan and Micah.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Dubai
Why do you want to run the Race again? I wanted to finally see if we could come in first place.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I wouldn't say that I have changed at all.
What are you passionate about? I am passionate about my kids and seeing people happy.
People would be surprised to learn: How down to earth that, at least I think, I am.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Bad luck
Pet peeve about your teammate: His snoring, but I can handle it.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I have been to over 90. No more really on my list.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Just hope to do better than before.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: No  

Name: Nathaniel “Big Easy” Lofton
Hometown: New Orleans, La.
Previous Seasons: Seasons 15 & 18
Current occupation: Harlem Globetrotter
Describe what you do: I entertain families around the world.
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Didn’t pay attention to detail.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: The water slide in season 15
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Holland
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I haven’t changed.
What are you passionate about? Family
People would be surprised to learn: I’m a quiet person.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: None
Pet peeve about your teammate: Sometimes he’s too nice… Lol!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Dubai - beautiful city.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Just want to enjoy the race.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: No change; respect the Race and have fun.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/oo8vnNPWPfM

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/6yVrCTg6_80

Air:
^I think they mean the country of Abu Dubai.

Vitoko:
Technically it says "place" so you could say Dubai, they didn't need to write a country... but I've heard this before, did Ashley&Ally say the same last season?

Also I don't understand why they were back on S18, I don't understand why they are back this season. Maybe as a physical threat to keep all the other racers on point, but why?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version