TAR 24: Cord McCoy & Jet McCoy (TAR 16+18) "Cowboys"

(1/16) > >>

georgiapeach:
Cord McCoy and Jet McCoy

Name: Cord McCoy
Hometown: Tupelo, Okla.
Previous Seasons: Seasons 16 & 18
Current occupation: Cowboy
Describe what you do: I raise bucking bulls and riding horses, and work on the ranch with my wife, Sara.
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Losing, lol!
Most memorable moment from your first Race: Oh wow, to see the world!
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Every place we went made its own memories. The beautiful places and super nice people around the world; they make a cowboy feel right at home.
Why do you want to run the Race again? I made amazing memories the first time, and another chance at $1 million.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I have retired from professional bull riding.
What are you passionate about? God, family, friends and being a cowboy.
People would be surprised to learn: We still don’t have a TV!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Whose turn it is to do the roadblock.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He’s always on time!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Spain, it’s where the first cattle, horses and cowboys came from.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? You can spend the money or lose your trophies, but the experiences that Jet and I are gonna have, you can’t take them away.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: No, not really. I can depend on Jet to give 100 percent every time. We plan on leaving it all out on the Race.

Name: Jet McCoy
Hometown: Ada, Okla.
Previous Seasons: Seasons 16 & 18
Current occupation: Rancher
Describe what you do: Raise beef.
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Getting lost.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: Bungee jumping with my hat on.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Argentina.
Why do you want to run the Race again? To win.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I’ve gotten older.
What are you passionate about? Horses.
People would be surprised to learn: I have four siblings.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Directions.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He’s habitually late.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Rome, Italy. The history.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? What else might I accomplish by running the race?
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Try to be more consistent.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/TpTsrg8n3YA

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-i6OuKOS-Q

couchracer:
My favorite all time team. Go Cowboys!

Air:
Nonononono.

NONONONONO.

Nonononono.

The Cowboys are:
-boring
-annoying
-overrated
-somehow considered 'the best team of all time' (not by you couchracer because favourite and best are different)
-when they are actually not good racers
-they have taken up one of the three idiotic threepeat slots that should have gone to Charla & Mirna/BQs/Oswald & Danny
-they are boring again
-they are homophobes
-the entire Facebook populace worships them for absolutely no reason
-reiterate above points again to the point of ridiculousness

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version