The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Jennifer Wayne & Caroline Cutbirth (TAR 22) "Country Singers"

<< < (10/19) > >>

Leilani:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on May 05, 2014, 08:32:25 AM ---Them being away from the Accidental Alliance definitely benefitted them :)

They're back to being epic racers who bottomgoddess <3

CaroJen randomly getting lost all the time  :funny:

U-Turning Brenchel  :funny:

Randomly informing us Caroline lived in Spain <3

I don't get the hate for them, but there are a LOT of legs where their potential to be great racers have shown (Leg 4, 5, 7) and I hope they win at least one leg! :)

--- End quote ---

Well there still is the possibility of them winning the most important leg.  I want to root for them, but they're the last team left that I found somewhat likable so I don't want to jynx them.  Plus, they haven't done much this season to make me think they can make the final 3 especially when you consider no one in their right mind is going to help them next leg.  I hate to say it, but I think their only chance is if the knee injury ends up knocking out Leo & Jamal.

Vitoko:
I realyl like this girls, they are fun to watch, they are having fun, and have that "luck energy" that makes this race unpredictable.

I want them to pull a "Dark horse Victory" out of nowhere in the next leg... but that's it, I won't be mad if they win the entire race, but I don't really want them to win it either. Is nice to root for the underdog but they deserve a nice 3rd place finish.

gamerfan09:

:lol:

Praying so hard they make the Final 3!

Jobby:
Placing 4th on the first race and making the final 4 again on the second race? Isn't that what Dustin and Kandace had done in their first race as well?

I don't get why is it that when woman depended on others who WILLINGLY help them, they are considered as weak? And when woman like Mirna who's snappy and domineering, people dislike her for her fierce attitude to win and get what she wants?

It's hard being an woman right? Is that why Nat and Kat are mildly popular? Because they do their own thing but still excel in their race and are nice as well?

They are obviously doing something right here, which is to get out of all the drama and to prevent themselves from being U-TURNed just because they are a weak team and possibly getting them eliminated on SO MANY OCCURRENCES. Imagine if they were not in Leo and Jamal's good books, they would have been the ones going home if Leo and Jamal U-TURNed them.

georgiapeach:
I have thoroughly enjoyed these women on both of their seasons. They have enjoyed the race, rarely complained, been good to the locals, and DONE EVERY SINGLE TASK THE MEN HAVE DONE. As a viewer, I have loved that they were enjoying the race so much, and that they are clearly dear friends. They have been unfailingly kind and supportive of each other. And so what if they have charmed others into helping them? That is a GREAT strategy!!

They go down in MY book as a great woman team. Casuals be damned.  :gva:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version