The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Brendon Villegas & Rachel Reilly (TAR 20) "Newlyweds"

<< < (12/29) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Airlines on April 18, 2014, 10:41:58 AM ---If Brenchel were pedantic about figuring out the perfect person to U-Turn, Dave & Connor have a slightly better average than the Cowboys.

--- End quote ---

AND the Cowboys are obviously using the Express Pass next leg. :P

Ryan:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 18, 2014, 10:48:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlines on April 18, 2014, 10:41:58 AM ---If Brenchel were pedantic about figuring out the perfect person to U-Turn, Dave & Connor have a slightly better average than the Cowboys.

--- End quote ---

AND the Cowboys are obviously using the Express Pass next leg. :P

--- End quote ---

Valid, forgot about that. Dang cowboys! Also definitely had to google pedantic, good word Air.

Hooky:

--- Quote from: Marionete on April 18, 2014, 07:14:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hooky on April 17, 2014, 08:29:45 PM ---Uh oh. If they U-turn Dave & Connor next leg my liking for them may completely go out the window. :ascared

--- End quote ---
Jeez, what? U-Turns are part of the game and just because someone U-Turns your likable team by being strategic and playing the game, it doesn't mean you should hate them :res:

--- End quote ---

Good point. If it's a strategic move then it's nothing to be upset about.

I'm just worried it might knock Dave & Connor out of the race. If that happens, it will be hard not to be a little more upset because they're basically the only team I'm rooting for (or even watching for) at this point.

gamerfan09:
Brenchel winning the leg and defeating a team with an Express Pass <3

It could be just linear leg design though so :P

Still, happy for them and I hope they win the Race!

gamerfan09:
Randomly jumping to 2nd place <3333333333333

The haters can say what they want, THIS Brendon & Rachel are true All Stars <3

I hope they overcome another potential Rachel meltdown like Leg 3 and win the Race <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version