The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Brendon Villegas & Rachel Reilly (TAR 20) "Newlyweds"

<< < (10/29) > >>

Jobby:
They are officially my top 3 favourite team this season alongside with Margie and Luke and Caroline and Jennifer. <3

Hooky:

--- Quote from: Jobby on March 18, 2014, 01:00:24 PM ---They are officially my top 3 favourite team this season alongside with Margie and Luke and Caroline and Jennifer. <3

--- End quote ---

They are officially my top 3 favorite team this season alongside Dave & Connor and John & Jessica.

Clearly we differ in our fan favorites, but here we have something in common. :lol:

Marionete:
Omg EVEN some of the facebook fans changed their opinions after the last episode <3 I really hope their flight decision helps Brenchel climb back to the top and hopefully win some more legs!

gamerfan09:
I loved them last episode <3

It was really funny when Rachel went flying and when they sabotaged Dave & Connor :lol:

Ryan:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 14, 2014, 07:40:47 PM ---I loved them last episode <3

It was really funny when Rachel went flying and when they sabotaged Dave & Connor :lol:

--- End quote ---

They do have a lot of fun one-liners. Rachel always says something to the camera as if she's talking to a class of 4th graders in a really goofy voice, haha. And somehow Rachel always falls and has her skirt basically fly off each episode :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version