The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATIN AMERICA 6 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, PICS ETC.

<< < (9/37) > >>

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 06, 2014, 05:30:00 PM ---Vitoko, did you remember the famous count on Space website?

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on January 22, 2014, 01:15:36 PM ---I've been checking Space website and something caught my eye: there's a new countdown active. Today is marking 321. If you count the same number of days, the final day is DECEMBER 8TH, that is a Monday, the day that TARLA is emited.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I didn't... My bad!

Everything is coming together!  :snicker:

Edit Where is this countdown btw, I've never seen it... would you point it out to me please :)

Alenaveda:
Well, I thought it was for the final leg airing  :groan: .

(But talking about TAR, there's no such things as coincidences :lol: )

Vitoko:
Maybe that is the airing of the First Leg...

Alenaveda:
TAR poster from Space:

georgiapeach:
Seems like old news but posting it anyway...

Media June 16, 2014 - 2:31 pm
New edition of the reality show "The Amazing Race Latin America"

"The Amazing Race Latin America" ​​opens call 2014

The Space Channel announced that until next July first are open registration to participate in the competition " The Amazing Race Latin America . "

" adventurous spirit, drive and winning mentality "are the requirements under the canal to the contestants, who asked to exhibit all its strengths in the new edition of the program that seeks to" men and women willing to have an experience that will test your physical, emotional and intellectual "skills.

Among the requirements to participate in " The Amazing Race Latin America "stands to be of age, having been born in a Latin American country, being in good physical condition and" have a (a) partner (s) in (a) that maintain a prescribed relationship. "

According to the dynamics of the program, the teams shall consist of two people who have a close bond and verifiable (friends, boyfriends, families, co-workers or family ties).

Those interested in participating must complete the registration form on the website Canalspace.tv , where you will find detailed information on all formal requirements

http://www.elespectador.com/entretenimiento/medios/the-amazing-race-latinoamerica-abre-convocatoria-2014-articulo-498662

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version