Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 East Coast EP 10 SHOW updates ** Delay** Need an Updater!!

<< < (12/13) > >>

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Nyoman_SB1 on December 02, 2013, 11:06:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zachary on December 02, 2013, 10:16:17 AM ---When teams got their next clue after completing the RB, it was a detour clue

but on this picture below, there was another clue box behind Tim and Marie when they read their Detour clue. I wondered if the clue from the Roadblock was actually a Route Info that lead them to this location and the production cut that part...

--- End quote ---

Yup.. you're right. this is at the main parking lot and behind them is another crater (Ratu crater). i don't understand why the production cut this part

--- End quote ---

Maybe because it wasn't interesting and/or necessary to show.

Kamineko:
One of the funniest face of Amy I've ever seen! :funny:

a1mamacat:

--- Quote from: jetishidae on December 02, 2013, 08:11:48 AM ---"I overcook things that's what i do"  :funny:  :funny:
i really love Marie in this episode, and she's the only one who made it on the first try
Marie can't boiled egg, oh well at least she can overcook it  :funny:

Loving this leg. Season 23 Indonesian Legs are the best Indonesian leg so far in TAR
Great episode, really enjoyed it

finger-crossed for a hard final memory task like in TAR12&21   :cheer:

--- End quote ---

I didn't hate Marie this episode, in fact I thought she actually redeemed herself LOL.  Like that Rachel pulling Jordan off Shelly moment in BB  :funny:

Bookworm:
Loved Marie in this episode but HATED Amy!
Marie was hilarious and awesome!   :conf:
However, AMY angered me, to say the least.
Her comments about the Afghanimals throughout the Leg made me want to slap something. (:;)
And then saying how they're the BEST TEAM @ the Pit Stop! What was THAT about? Now you've won your FIRST LEG you're suddenly the best? Tim & Marie, the Afghanimals, and Travis & Nicole would LOVE to show you their MULTIPLE LEG WINS, Amy!  :tantrum

SM92:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on December 02, 2013, 04:30:16 PM ---Loved Marie in this episode but HATED Amy!
Marie was hilarious and awesome!   :conf:
However, AMY angered me, to say the least.
Her comments about the Afghanimals throughout the Leg made me want to slap something. (:;)
And then saying how they're the BEST TEAM @ the Pit Stop! What was THAT about? Now you've won your FIRST LEG you're suddenly the best? Tim & Marie, the Afghanimals, and Travis & Nicole would LOVE to show you their MULTIPLE LEG WINS, Amy!  :tantrum

--- End quote ---

I also loved Marie (they're now my fav team - how did that happen!?) but I also liked Amy. I don't think anything she said about the Afghanimals was that bad/untrue. And although the last four teams are strong, I think the fact J&A have the best relationship makes them the strongest team, they're definitely consistent!  :hoot:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version