Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Ep 10 "Cobra in My Teeth" Bandung, Indonesia

<< < (4/22) > >>

Kamineko:
The makeup challenge looks like for Javanese wedding. Compare with this:

NoluckBoston:
Could the Tea Leaves be the fast forward? That looks real hard and something a fast forward would be.

Nyoman_SB1:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on November 24, 2013, 08:36:33 PM ---The field (Detour) task might be at the Rancabali Tea Plantation in Ciwidey,  a mountain town 19 miles/ 32 kilometers from Bandung. The fact that teams go to the Volcano suggests that they venture into the mountains near Bandung, which makes this plausible.
The makeup challenge could also (pure spec) be in the Plantation, but inside the main building.

--- End quote ---

We have picture of Jason & Amy at mount Tangkuban Perahu, maybe Tangkuban Perahu is the detour decision, and i don't think that the tea plantation is in Ciwidey. it's too far. l think they will go to tea plantation in Ciater, Subang which is closer to Tangkuban Perahu.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/qefy/6566225459/

ZouLy:
Yeap, it's a bit too far if they went to Ciwidey, it's the opposite direction, plus the traffic jam is crazyy  :iok

Like what Nyoman_SB1 said, it should nearby vicinity, which is at subang tea plantation,

I traveled there some months ago, and still kept some pictures of the neighborhood...

Zachary:

--- Quote from: NoluckBoston on November 24, 2013, 09:41:32 PM ---Could the Tea Leaves be the fast forward? That looks real hard and something a fast forward would be.

--- End quote ---

I don't think it would be a fast forward. A leg with a fast forward is always an elimination leg, right? and this leg is clearly a non elimination. I think it's one side of the detour, and the other side is the one with the makeups. Leo and Jamal are definitely not putting makeup on each other
 :funny:

Phil had me at "Marie meets her match", and then cobras pop up
 :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Looking forward to this leg  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version