Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (323/362) > >>

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: runningblind on February 28, 2014, 06:54:43 AM ---
--- Quote ---However, based on how many people (including myself) thought that it would be clue givers as the final task last season, this could be far off.

--- End quote ---

I also was on this group ;) I think we here might be more ruthless for races with our final tasks ;)

Isn't there also an alcohol challenge somewhere in the race? I guess it might have some bubbles too ;)

--- End quote ---
True! In the Skybar of the Petronas Twin Towers!
I still find it odd that they're having an alcohol task in a Muslim country, but oh well, I guess that comes with it being a replacement leg. I just wish that they would use the Laos leg they never used from TAR19.

georgiapeach:
Y'all are welcome to discuss the upcoming next episode in that thread. Future episodes stay here though! I moved some in case you wonder...

amazing1604:
I was totally agree that the Guangzhou Tower's bubbles must be featured somewhere in the final leg; but I think it won't be all about bubbles. It could be some random things like the 12th season, maybe. Like, you'll not get any bubbles in Rome, I think  ???

Lemontail:
Think, who will be fan favorites of this season???  :conf:  :luvya:  :hrt:  :hearts:  :funny:

nosyrabbit:

--- Quote from: Roif456 on March 08, 2014, 06:26:07 PM ---Think, who will be fan favorites of this season???  :conf:  :luvya:  :hrt:  :hearts:  :funny:

--- End quote ---

Brenchel maybe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version