Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 254456 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #925 on: December 13, 2013, 09:54:22 AM »
I want TAR 25 to be another All Star season so I can wash the awfulness of TAR 24's cast and route out of my mouth :lol:

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #926 on: December 13, 2013, 09:56:06 AM »
I don't like the route at all and it looks very, how shall I say it.. BAD!

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: December 13, 2013, 10:10:03 AM »
Only visiting Europe and Asia (again, just spec'd) is disappointing.

Only excited for Wales, Sri Lanka and Sabah though, but the actual tasks will definitely be the real factor if I will like the season or not.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #928 on: December 13, 2013, 10:12:23 AM »
Wales? Since when? O_O  :xmas146 I was in Wales! They have to go to the longest placename there too! llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 11:29:48 AM by SteKay »

MrDeerShank

« Reply #929 on: December 13, 2013, 10:43:25 AM »
Wait, since when was Wales confirmed? :duno:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #930 on: December 13, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »
Top 3 were Afganimals,Country singers and winners Dave and Connor according to reports not sure where my brenchel places but at least cowboys and trotters didn't win IF TRUE?.If brenchel couldn't win it then Dave and Connor would be the team I would want to win? But I will probably dvr it so I can FF thru the horrible season except the brenchel parts! Hope there asked back for a third time?

If this is accurate, that's for the most part just fine with me.  The Afghanimals annoyed me this season, but I like them more than Rachel & Brendon (sorry, kungfuwomn).  Also, i liked Caroline & Jennifer (though I rooted for Pam & Winnie in their season) and felt so sorry for Dave & Connor so I'd be thrilled if they won.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #931 on: December 13, 2013, 11:05:08 AM »
Top 3 were Afganimals,Country singers and winners Dave and Connor according to reports not sure where my brenchel places but at least cowboys and trotters didn't win IF TRUE?.If brenchel couldn't win it then Dave and Connor would be the team I would want to win? But I will probably dvr it so I can FF thru the horrible season except the brenchel parts! Hope there asked back for a third time?

If this is accurate, that's for the most part just fine with me.  The Afghanimals annoyed me this season, but I like them more than Rachel & Brendon (sorry, kungfuwomn).  Also, i liked Caroline & Jennifer (though I rooted for Pam & Winnie in their season) and felt so sorry for Dave & Connor so I'd be thrilled if they won.

I have to agree with Belle Book.  I'd love to see Dave and Connor win, and I loved the Country Signers and the Afghanimals grew on me as Season 23 progressed.
As I've already said on another thread, I really don't like Brenchel, and would rather any of the teams be in the Final 3 than them, even John & Jessica. :groan: and thats saying something!
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #932 on: December 13, 2013, 01:31:17 PM »
From Tim & Marie's TVGuide Interview:

Next season is All-Stars and you've said that you wouldn't do the show again. Why?
Marie: We feel like we were a little taken advantage of this season. We didn't necessarily like our edit halfway through. I felt like I've been saying all along that we would say no if asked.

:cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4

I would think she would be grateful for the edit she got.  I get the impression that the crew really had to tone down her antics  :mas25

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #933 on: December 13, 2013, 06:30:07 PM »

It looks like I made this post, is exactly what I would say xD

It would be amazing if Dave&Connor won, cancer survivors team quit the race because of injury then came back to win it all, love it. It would be a really hearwarming scene in TV.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #934 on: December 13, 2013, 08:14:27 PM »

I have to agree with Belle Book.  I'd love to see Dave and Connor win, and I loved the Country Signers and the Afghanimals grew on me as Season 23 progressed.
As I've already said on another thread, I really don't like Brenchel, and would rather any of the teams be in the Final 3 than them, even John & Jessica. :groan: and thats saying something!

I think you and I would really get along, NMcCarroll91!  Neither of us like Brendon & Rachel and would rather have any other team than them be in the Final 3!  In fact, I personally want them to be out before the halfway point but will take them being out before the Final 3.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #935 on: December 13, 2013, 09:07:32 PM »

Boy, was Cleo mad at you for not giving credit properly LOL

He has corrected his final three spoiler to D&C, Country and Brenchel  :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9  with Afghanimals out 4th again.  :mas25

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #936 on: December 13, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
Brenchel be the first team to completed the race TWICE!!  :cmas9
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #937 on: December 14, 2013, 12:27:47 AM »
The All-Stars is gonna good, EVERY ALL-Stars (11, 18, 24) finale has all-female team win or 2nd or 3rd!!! :xmas146  :cmas16 :cmas9
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #938 on: December 14, 2013, 01:02:41 AM »
Imagine if Caroline & Jen Uturn the Cowboys out in 5th place :lol:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #939 on: December 14, 2013, 01:31:31 AM »

That would be simply amazing!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #940 on: December 14, 2013, 03:41:45 AM »

If that happens, I'd :cmas50 , because I see cowboys as a strong team and CaroJen as a weak one. :cmas23

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #941 on: December 14, 2013, 04:01:02 AM »

If that happens, I'd :cmas50 , because I see cowboys as a strong team and CaroJen as a weak one. :cmas23

Um, CaroJen is a strong team mkay they rule <3

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #942 on: December 14, 2013, 04:17:49 AM »

Um, CaroJen is a strong team mkay they rule <3

I hope to see some improvement from CaroJen this season. They were lucky back in their original season.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #943 on: December 14, 2013, 04:32:17 AM »
Caroline & Jennifer, please win at least 1 leg!

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #944 on: December 14, 2013, 07:41:19 AM »

I think you and I would really get along, NMcCarroll91!  Neither of us like Brendon & Rachel and would rather have any other team than them be in the Final 3!  In fact, I personally want them to be out before the halfway point but will take them being out before the Final 3.

I think your right, we really would get along!  :xmas49
But there's reports I see that Brenchel got to the final 3? :groan:
And I agree again, that I would have loved to see them eliminated round when Margie & Luke went home. Ooh well, guess we're stuck with it now  :cmas11

Caroline & Jennifer, please win at least 1 leg!

I honestly think it would be great if Caroline & Jen don't win a leg, and then win the Final Leg. That would make every returning season have a winner that never won a leg except the final!  :cmaslol
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #945 on: December 14, 2013, 11:25:37 AM »
I hope Final 3 is:
Brenchel
Country Singers
Afghanimals

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #946 on: December 14, 2013, 03:57:30 PM »
WOOHOO to Brenchel possibly being the only team to complete two full Races! :cmas9

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #947 on: December 14, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
WOOHOO to Brenchel possibly being the only team to complete two full Races! :cmas9

Through no fault of Jeremy (Eric & Jeremy).  But like them or not, Brenchel completing two full Races is very magnificent!  Hopefully they'll do so with a couple wins this time
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #948 on: December 14, 2013, 05:08:33 PM »
I hope that Caroline & Jennifer win a few legs  :xmas146
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #949 on: December 14, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »
i'm almost certain that Rachel will get the villain edit, pretty sure she's used to it though.  :cmaslol
so happy to know CaroJen made it to the final 3. I hope they u-turn the cowboys that would be epic  :cmaslol
I'am now and forever post-love