Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 254499 times)

Offline caboodle

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2013, 08:32:53 AM »
Seems like no one heard you, oval. :lol:

Hope Cowboys do a Team JJ! :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2013, 08:50:12 AM »
Make sure you watermark your images. You all should get the credit you deserve and I flat out know people are taking them and using them for thier own sites!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2013, 08:53:57 AM »
Already, I am disappointed with this casting! It sucks major balls for the following reasons...

1. No teams from TAR 1-11. I guess those seasons have been erased in the minds of BVM and crew, hence the crappy DVD releases of those seasons!

2. 3rd timers - with the ones they have chosen, they could have done better than that. I guess that means CBS no longer has a lovefest with Romber!

3. Hybrid team! Seriously??? This was the main reason why I hate All-Stars so much!

It's as if they are trying to give reasons why I should not watch this season!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #353 on: November 18, 2013, 08:58:53 AM »
Make sure you watermark your images. You all should get the credit you deserve and I flat out know people are taking them and using them for thier own sites!

And if you don't know how to do it or you have doubts, don't hesitate on asking for help. :tup:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Reply #354 on: November 18, 2013, 09:08:56 AM »
i still can´t believe the freaking cowboys and margie & luke are casted again...at least, the globbies are funny to watch.!
i`ve needed brook & claire, mona & beth, vanessa & ralph, tim & marie & dustin & kandice...!!! im so maaaddd.... :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #355 on: November 18, 2013, 09:25:29 AM »
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Why on earth would they bring John and Jessica back!!! I am super disappointed those two were on and Max and Katie were not...
They would just do the whole thingy with Joey and Meghan like in 22...  :groan:

Dave and Connor is fine

Caroline and Jen is fine
sadly Caroline and Jen's allies were both in the final 3 and the hockey guys won so neither considered to come back. I don't know how they will stand against the other 3 from 22. Joey and Meghan-John and Jessica were former allies and John and Jessica gave Dave and Connor an EP

Natalie and Nadiya is fine

Mark and Mallory is fine. Although I wish he still went back with Bopper

Brendon and Rachel is fine. One team that I might end up root for probably

Leo and Jamal?????
Does this mean they don't win 23?
YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :wohoo:

It's okay for some of the two timers to come back
but mostly all of the three timers will basically become the "THREE-TIMES-LOSERS" in this show...
heck, maybe all of the three timers will become the THREE-TIMES-LOSERS ...

Margie and Luke? So catty!
Globtrobbers? So annoying!
Cowboys? OH MY GRAVY!
Mallory? .... okay at least she's not with her dad this time

Can't believe they cut Pam and Winnie - The Chippendales for this set of cast!
And no one from 19?  (:;)

It's like a bunch of the initial casts were invited back but most of them turned down the invitation and we ended up with THIS!!!!  :pity

Offline SM92

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #356 on: November 18, 2013, 10:32:42 AM »
The first leg was bitter-sweet for me. Joey & Meghan are my favourites but I was also hoping the twins would go far. Out of the three trailing at the back I was hoping Caroline and Jen got eliminated, I don't hate them they're just a bit boring and they cannot compete with some of the other teams.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #357 on: November 18, 2013, 10:36:27 AM »
The fact that a deserving team is out no1 is annoying, they will be back.

Offline SM92

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2013, 10:39:20 AM »
Although I've spent the last few days complaining that there's three-timers in the race I really hope the twins come back for another season. I think it's just more annoying that the other three-timers actually had the chance to race for the $million.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #359 on: November 18, 2013, 10:46:22 AM »
Although I've spent the last few days complaining that there's three-timers in the race I really hope the twins come back for another season. I think it's just more annoying that the other three-timers actually had the chance to race for the $million.

Out of the 3peaters, the only one I remotely like is Margie & Luke, whereas teams on initial allstars ie 4th, 3rd & 2nd placers ALL deserve a 3rd shot over Cowboys & Globb. Only other one I would add to the list is the Goths b/c <3

Also rooting for Youtube to last. 10th is their worst placing ever.

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #360 on: November 18, 2013, 10:48:05 AM »
well I am very disappointed with this cast, I think it's even weaker than the cast in TAR18....

Fine to have:
Dave/Connor
Brandon/Rachel
Natalie/Natalya
Joey/Maghan

Questionable/Boring team:
Caroline/Jennifer (They are boring tbh, Jen is alright but Caroline got no personality, and they got far in TAR22 only because of luck)
Leo/Jamal (maybe they will be more important in TAR23 to justify why they are invited back)
Mark/Mallory (I don't like this combination, it looks so random...)
John/Jessica (I know they are remembered for not using their EP before elimination, this is their own fault and hence should not be a reason for them to be cast again)

Why again?
Margie/Luke (The most tolerable out of these 3)
Jet/Cord (I don't think they have any more to show us)
Flight Time/Big Easy (most annoying team to me! I still don't get why ppl like them, they are loud and abrasive)

Seriously, these 3-timers all got top 3 place before (TAR14, 16 and 18), if they could still be invited back why not for the Beauty Queens!! Why??? I think BQ are still the most competitive F/F team by far, they can really represent the show.

So from my point of view I can only understand casting the first 4 teams here, they could have done better for the remaining 7 teams, like Bill/Cathi, Andy/Tommy, Abbie/Ryan, James/Jamyes, Pam/Winne, Tim/Marie and Nicole/Travis; even Trey/Lexi, Jeremy/Sandy, Mona/Beth and Jason/Amy are much better than these!

Edited: Just realised Margie/Luke actually finished 3rd in TAR14, well but I think they should be 2nd in the final leg though~
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:28:27 AM by serendipity »

Offline strajkianya

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2013, 10:54:41 AM »
Hmmm, so I guess it's definite that Joey & Meghan didn't receive a penalty that would kick them out?  :colors
May the odds be ever in Joey & Meghan's favor <3

Offline SM92

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2013, 10:58:50 AM »
well I am very disappointed with this cast, I think it's even weaker than the cast in TAR18....

Fine to have:
Dave/Connor
Brandon/Rachel
Natalie/Natalya
Joey/Maghan

Questionable/Boring team:
Caroline/Jennifer (They are boring tbh, Jen is alright but Caroline got no personality, and they got far in TAR22 only because of luck)
Leo/Jamal (maybe they will be more important in TAR23 to justify why they are invited back)
Mark/Mallory (I don't like this combination, it looks so random...)
John/Jessica (I know they are remembered for not using their EP before elimination, this is their own fault and hence should not be a reason for them to be cast again)

Why again?
Margie/Luke (The most tolerable out of these 3)
Jet/Cord (I don't think they have any more to show us)
Flight Time/Big Easy (most annoying team to me! I still don't get why ppl like them, they are loud and abrasive)

Seriously, these 3-timers all got 2nd place before (TAR14, 16 and 18), if they could still be invited back why not for the Beauty Queens!! Why??? I think BQ are still the most competitive F/F team by far, they can really represent the show.

So from my point of view I can only understand casting the first 4 teams here, they could have done better for the remaining 7 teams, like Bill/Cathi, Andy/Tommy, Abbie/Ryan, James/Jamyes, Pam/Winne, Tim/Marie and Nicole/Travis; even Trey/Lexi, Jeremy/Sandy, Mona/Beth and Jason/Amy are much better than these!

I agree with you on almost everything. Although I didn't particularly like J&J I don't mind their inclusion this time; after all, before they were (stupidly) eliminated they were never lower than 3rd. It seems the only reason for the inclusion of the threepeaters is to boost ratings which is rubbish, I'd much rather have good teams that fell just short of the final leg (e.g. Andy & Tommy).

The only possible good thing from this is that there'll be a season soon with some more returnees. I'm hoping for a season completely made up of cutthroat racers (e.g. Tim/Marie, Abbie/Ryan, BQ, Art/JJ). I think this would be interesting even though I dont particularly like any of those teams.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2013, 11:00:17 AM »
TAR, Y U NO PROPER ALLSTARS? :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #364 on: November 18, 2013, 11:04:48 AM »

And if you don't know how to do it or you have doubts, don't hesitate on asking for help. :tup:

Watermarking an image is done when a poster shares the image exclusively with us. It is their decision and I always ask. The latest photos were generously shared directly to us, but continue to belong to the owners. Rest easy that we have asked what they prefer.

Photos taken from public areas like twitter do not need watermarking...that remains a tool for protecting an image, and we only mark images given to us to protect the rights of the photographer.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline strajkianya

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #365 on: November 18, 2013, 11:14:54 AM »
So it's 1:11 Hong Kong time, I assume the 1st team (possibly 2nd too?) are already racing? I hope Cowboys go to the wrong country or continent...

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #366 on: November 18, 2013, 11:21:59 AM »
So it's 1:11 Hong Kong time, I assume the 1st team (possibly 2nd too?) are already racing? I hope Cowboys go to the wrong country or continent...

Please note that 12h is not a rigidly followed rule any more, although it does happen more often on the first Pit Stop of each season.

For TAR 23 we've had:
12h (Iquique), ~26h (Santiago), ~13h (Lisbon), 0h (Svolvaer), ~16h (Sopot), ~14h (Vienna), and ~21h (Abu Dhabi).
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Shelli

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #367 on: November 18, 2013, 11:36:09 AM »
Soo first time should start now? ;x
I'm busy right now.
I'm pregnant.

Offline strajkianya

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #368 on: November 18, 2013, 11:44:06 AM »
Oh, I knew in the past TARs the waiting time was different, but someone mentioned it's 12 hours somewhere, so I thought it's a new standard now with it being 12 hours...

Thanks for the reply :)

Offline HollywoodCory

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Follow me on Twitter
« Reply #369 on: November 18, 2013, 12:53:29 PM »

Coming out of lurk-mode to say I already don't like the upcoming season.

Bad casting.

And why couldn't Joey & Meghan be the first ones out.  :gaah:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #370 on: November 18, 2013, 01:08:53 PM »
As if I didn't hate them already, the fact that it was Joey & Meghan that beat the Nanas makes me want them gone more than the Cowboys.  Ewe. Or can Leg 2 be a double elimination please? Thanks. The Globetrotters can be 4th out.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #371 on: November 18, 2013, 01:28:52 PM »
If the spoilers are correct, then   :conf: :conf: for Twinnies gone right away, as I could in no way watch with sound if they were on longer

I agree with most that 3 timers being cast is 'un-good'.

It bodes well for 23, if the A$$animals are returning in 24 for 'redemption' or UB  :funny:

I'm glad Brenchel is back, just for the amusement factor.

Most of the rest, to me, are forgetable, and I can't even remember their faces

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #372 on: November 18, 2013, 01:36:51 PM »
R U KIDDING ME NANA OUT FIRST?!  :tantrum :gaah: :gaah:
They were among the few brightly looking choices of this cast. What next? Brenchel?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #373 on: November 18, 2013, 01:43:57 PM »
Really hoping its NEL or KOR!! Pleaseee
KOR what?
You always win money though depending on your placement.
O.o
Never heard anything about that. Lighten me about that, please?

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #374 on: November 18, 2013, 01:45:13 PM »
Twinnies out first? WHY THIS INJUSTICE HAD TO HAPPEN TO ME :'(
If Mallory & Mark are eliminated next,I'm done with this season.