Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

Penalty or No Penalty?

(1/3) > >>

RachelLeVega:
I wasn't sure which topic this could have fit in, but I found this clip back to Leg 2 in Santiago. A LOT of errors that could or should have been given a penalty. Do you think Travis & Nicole and Jason & Amy should have gotten a penalty? If the Roadblock clue did state you could buy missing stuff, they would have aired it in this clip. Also, Amy dropping a clue left for missing? Unless it was shredded and all torn up like Dustin & Kandice's clues in TAR10, Leg 4, that should have been a 30-min. penalty.
http://www.youtube.com/v/8LXVdk_GMLU?hl

Your comments about this? ???

Dånooky:
Last I was aware of is that you only need to retrieve all your clues, not necessarily bring all of them to the Pit Stop

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Dånooky on October 25, 2013, 08:35:56 PM ---Last I was aware of is that you only need to retrieve all your clues, not necessarily bring all of them to the Pit Stop

--- End quote ---

If you lose your clue, it's up in the air for the kindness of other teams to share with you the entire exact details. Like what Dan said, you have to retrieve all of them and complete all the tasks, and unless you didn't, you will have to go back and get them/do them.

So... no penalty there.

TARP_Lover:
I say no penalty because a clue is just.... A clue. An envelope with instructions :)

Leilani:
Different episode, but same topic.  If a team has to retrieve all their clues, shouldn't Tim and Marie have received a penalty for not picking up the entire clue from under the rock?  Or were they ok because they did the task, they just missed the actual clue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version