General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Modern Family

<< < (2/5) > >>

gamerfan09:
This week's episode was surprisingly good. I hope though it finds something better for the kids. Grown up Luke isn't funny or interesting the writers just ruined my favorite character :(

theamazingracer21:
This seasons "Vacation" episode will be set in Australia.

20th Century Fox has confirmed that it has arrangements with Qantas to cover transport cost to bring the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker family down under. The cast and crew will fly in sometime in the next few months with filming expected to take 2 weeks.

No location is confirmed but will possibly include Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the Great Barrier Reef.

The show is pretty big down here with the show being one of TEN's highest ratting shows and one of its stars, Eric Stonestreet (Cam) is a spokesperson for retail chain Big-W .

Source:http://canberratimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/modern-family-confirms-it-is-flying-to-australia-to-shoot-episode-20140109-30igq.html

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 08, 2014, 06:55:39 PM ---This seasons "Vacation" episode will be set in Australia.

20th Century Fox has confirmed that it has arrangements with Qantas to cover transport cost to bring the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker family down under. The cast and crew will fly in sometime in the next few months with filming expected to take 2 weeks.

No location is confirmed but will possibly include Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the Great Barrier Reef.

The show is pretty big down here with the show being one of TEN's highest ratting shows andOne of its stars, Eric Stonestreet (Cam) is a spokesperson for retail chain Big-W .

Source:http://canberratimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/modern-family-confirms-it-is-flying-to-australia-to-shoot-episode-20140109-30igq.html

--- End quote ---

If we get anoter episode like the Hawaii episode in Season 1, this will be definitely be one of the best episodes ever <3

gamerfan09:
The episode today shown before Survivor was shockingly hilarious, it was the first time since Season 2 that an episode had me literally crying of laughter. The early bits of this season have been mediocre, but after mid-season, it has shockingly picked up to even Season 1 levels. I have such high hopes for the rest of the season <3

gamerfan09:
The Las Vegas episode has been the best episode in YEARS. Those final 10 minutes are just comedy gold. And it was a unique episode without the kids!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version