Archive > TAR Canada

TAR Canada 1 MEDIA DAY and Advertising Sightings

<< < (4/5) > >>

georgiapeach:
Can you please time and date all of these? Depending on when they are , these are prob all Media day, and not "racing" sightings.

saskvagabond:
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2013/07/10/amazing_race_canada_the_toronto_star_competes_and_loses.html   There is video in this link from the Amazing Race Canada Media Challenge. I used this to determine the following:

Pictures from @socdoctor, @melodythelamb, and @applejax08 are from the media event.

The pictures from @88tmlgirl and @briannabraun are from something else. Why? The pictures from @88tmlgirl is a locked cluebox. They never do that. And the one from @briannabraun (Superstore) is not mentioned in any articles about the Media Challenge, nor is the shirts that the people are wearing the same as those worn by the Media Challenge contestants.

georgiapeach:
I think we need a media day thread, lol... coming later on!

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 12, 2013, 01:00:09 PM ---I think we need a media day thread, lol... coming later on!

--- End quote ---

I think we need one... :lol:

If you look at the guy's shirt on the back, it's the same with blue team at the superstore above, and again the same thing happened in Melbourne & Sydney a while back...

@shhhquietcom
"So I was walking to my car and saw this amazing race canada clearly they are promoting this in all kinds of ways advertising Toronto downtown.."

ZouLy:

Another buggy cart...

ashynahyt

"We seen a way, we made it happen. amazing race canada..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version