Archive > Big Brother 15

BB15 HOH Blog and Photos

<< < (3/3)

ugot2bekidinmeny:
HOH BLOG: GINAMARIE POSTED ON SEP 4, 2013 10:10AM

Wow, Wow, Wow! Another HOH…I can't believe it!!!! Soooo happy – it’s AMAZING!!!!

A lot has happened since my last HOH. Helen has left the house and so has my “BB Bunny,” Aaryn. I miss you so much. I also celebrated a birthday in the house. Yeah!!! The Big 33. What a fabulous day it was and also very crazy. Judd the Stud came back into the house…and it was bananas, but cool at the same time because he’s my boy. Oh, I forgot - - another bday shout out to baby Zingbot. Soo cute. Your Daddy gave us some pretty hard Zings !!! But all in good fun.:) Hahaha

This HOH week was a big step in the game and I had to pull out all the stops and make a Power Move. I put Amanda and McCrae up on the block which was a HUGE move, but someone had to do it!!! I'm so happy myself and the Exterminators got to do it!!! I love my boys Andy, Judd and Spencer…we’re doing some Pest Control up in here and getting rid of some Big Nasty Rodents. I hate Bullying!!!! Also I have to add the boys looked pretty cool in their Chicken suits…HahaHaHaHa!!! It was awesome.

You know i always have to talk about my NICK…I miss him soooo much. I think about you everyday. I wish you were still here, but I know you’re super proud of me. I’m doing it babe!!!! I can't wait to see you soon. I miss you so much. I want to say hi to all my peps in Staten Island and Jersey. I love my family and friends soo much. I’ll see you soon and party it up for my bday, but go easy…this old lady is falling apart…hahahah. I hope all the BB fans are having a great summer and enjoy the season. We’re having a blast…crying and laughing all at the same time :-).

Please be kind to everyone, smile and be happy and think positive, that what gets me through my day! Ohhh, and if you can dance a little too -- that would be awesome. I love you all so much. Ohhhh, I forgot -- NO Have Nots this week – wooohoooo. It’s always a good week when GinaMarie is HOH :-)

BOOM !!!!!!!

HOH Photos http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000701/ginamarie-s-hoh-photos-round-2/ 

KitKat:
HOH BLOG: SPENCER
POSTED ON SEP 10, 2013 11:25AM

It's still hard for me to grasp the idea that I'm HOH! I never would've thought I'd ever get on Big Brother, much less be HOH going in to the final four!

To be honest……I'm terrified. My game has been crazy, to say the least. After “The Moving Company” fell apart (thanks to McCrae and Jeremy), I found myself being the "easy" and "expendable" option for every HOH to put up. This sucked. It's emotionally draining being on the block 7 times. Coming into the house I wanted to be likable and fun to be around, but when you're constantly on the block it's tough to be either of those two things. I learned very quickly that when you're on the block the best thing you can do is let your opponent self destruct, which due to the stress, usually happens. Second best thing to do is talk ZERO game. I hated to see Howard go. He is a great guy. I do however feel that his eviction helped my game. People thought he was shady, and I was guilty of being shady too by association. All things considered I wouldn't change anything about my game…even the bad days…because I'm still here!

Day 77 was the best day for me in the house. The Exterminators pulled, as I see it, the biggest move so far in the game. Getting Amanda and Elissa out was AMAZING! Then to top it all off I won HOH! It was an incredible day.

I love this game. This has been the most incredible experience of my life. I'm just a normal working man. I'm still in shock that all this is happening to me.

I am in LOVE with the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world! I think about my sweet Marilyn everyday, and can't wait to see her!

Winning $10,000 wearing a chicken suit is as fun as you might guess it to be.

I don't think I'll go down in Big Brother history as one of the best players ever, but I've played my heart out. I got dealt a few crappy hands and bluffed my way to this point and I'm still sitting at the table. I'm extremely proud of that.

There's so much I want to say! Sorry I'm rambling.

The best things that've happened to me in the game…..

Candice screaming at me in front of everyone. She made me seem sympathetic, which allowed me to get back in good with Helen.

Howard leaving. It made me seem weaker without a partner.

Teaming up with Andy week 8

Winning the POV when I did. I know Helen was wanting me out.

I want to tell my family how much I love them. Thank you all so much for your support. I love you Marilyn and can't wait to kiss your beautiful face! I miss my dogs… Murdock and Dutch!

Marilyn, Thanks for the HOH letter. It's been a source of strength.

A special thanks to anyone out there supporting me and rooting me on! It means the world to me!!! I would also like to encourage everyone to follow your dreams no matter how unobtainable they may seem. I know it sounds cheesy and cliche, but I'm living proof that dreams come true.

I am truly in awe of my blessings…..

All my best, Spencer

I hope everyone loves this season!!!

HOH Photos
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000709/spencer-s-hoh-photos/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version