Archive > Big Brother 15

Big Brother 15 Media, Promo's and Video's

<< < (2/9) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
 here's what  some of the new features look like

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/more_info/#archive

House:
Hi, I have a question, I'm thinking of getting live feeds for the first time, will they give me a guideline on how to use everything? Also does it matter what browser I use, is there one better than the other?   :ghug:   

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Yes everything should be explained on their FAQ page.

as far as the browser goes what ever one you are comfortable working with will be fine. Many people use Firefox and Chrome for PC's

--- Quote from: House on June 06, 2013, 04:12:48 PM ---Hi, I have a question, I'm thinking of getting live feeds for the first time, will they give me a guideline on how to use everything? Also does it matter what browser I use, is there one better than the other?   :ghug:   

--- End quote ---

ugot2bekidinmeny:
What Big Brother Live Feeds features are available on mobile devices?

Big Brother Live Feeds content can be viewed on the Desktop (Flash), iPad (HTML5), Android Tablet (Flash and HTML5), iPhone (HTML5), Android Phone (Flash and HTML5).  However, special features are not supported on all devices.  The Desktop experience is the most robust. Tablets feature most but not all of the desktop features while viewing on mobile phones has the least amount of extra features enabled.

tory:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on June 05, 2013, 11:28:01 AM ---Big Brother news is out! :party:

You can purchase the live feeds here! 

They will have the same set up as in previous years 4 separate cams  and the quad cam

Flashback, LIVE  Rewind/playback

Archives and a new feature Memorable moments

Jeff Schroeder will still have his  web series hosted on CBS where he interviews the evicted HG's

We still get to impact  the house with voting like the  Have Nots food

WHAT'S NEW

There will be a photo booth inside the house where the HG's can take "selfies"

America has a LIVE TWITTER VOTE!!

the feeds will be viewable on air, cable (TVGN) internet, mobile, tablets Iphone and Ipad

:wohoo:

--- End quote ---
ty ty  :hearts:sounds like i will have a lot of access and for less money than any yr yet!!!one yr i had to pay extra for mobile...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version