Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S 27: BLOOD vs WATER *Spoilers**

<< < (3/30) > >>

Jobby:
What if Brenda getting pregnant and gonna be expecting soon to be all a lie but a hitch by the producers to throw us off that she's actually on the next season? #mindblown :lol3:

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on May 13, 2013, 09:55:55 PM ---no way rupert and tyson are back again

--- End quote ---

Rupert did an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit a few months ago when he was running for governor of Indiana (:o), and I think I recall him saying he didn't really want to play again. He doesn't even watch the show anymore.

Jobby:
Pretty sure they are separating both family members into 2 different tribes... But skeptical about Tyson and Rupert.

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on May 13, 2013, 10:07:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Coolio! on May 13, 2013, 09:55:55 PM ---no way rupert and tyson are back again

--- End quote ---

Rupert did an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit a few months ago when he was running for governor of Indiana (:o), and I think I recall him saying he didn't really want to play again. He doesn't even watch the show anymore.

--- End quote ---

I am seriously hoping they are decoys/wrong information.

On another note, the location of BvW Show contentmarks the 3rd consecutive time Philippines is the filming site for Survivor, the most consecutive number of times.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on May 13, 2013, 06:40:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 13, 2013, 06:27:07 PM ---Let's have Brenda and baby, lol!! FTW!!

--- End quote ---

lol!

--- End quote ---

YESPLZ <33333333333333333333 :lol3:

But Kat being in it <33333

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version