Author Topic: LINKS to watch TAR Israel 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 (NEW!)  (Read 111269 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: LINKS to watch TAR Israel 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 (NEW!)
« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2020, 05:07:44 AM »
I just noticed that some of the links that I copy-pasted from Reshet don't work yesterday when I tried to retrieve the videos, idk why. My alternative link works, and now I'm trying to retrieve vids from the alternative link and also trying my best to upload it to one of my favorite cloud service
Show content
Google Drive
which I have an infinite capacity from (thanks, campus, I can still use it lol). Shall I link them to you guys once everything is ready-because I'm going to upload every HMLM ep I have possible.

That'd be super nice, though of course prioritize the current season. Do you know where they're supposed to go? If not, ask Peach
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2020, 06:56:54 AM »
I just noticed that some of the links that I copy-pasted from Reshet don't work yesterday when I tried to retrieve the videos, idk why. My alternative link works, and now I'm trying to retrieve vids from the alternative link and also trying my best to upload it to one of my favorite cloud service
Show content
Google Drive
which I have an infinite capacity from (thanks, campus, I can still use it lol). Shall I link them to you guys once everything is ready-because I'm going to upload every HMLM ep I have possible.

That'd be super nice, though of course prioritize the current season. Do you know where they're supposed to go? If not, ask Peach

There's this other thread, right? Lemme look for it, I remember she told me where to when it comes to links.
EDIT: I don't think it works when I checked it now, double-checking with Peach now.
הפעם עד הגמר - זירה, 2016
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #177 on: September 07, 2020, 07:24:50 AM »
PLEASE GUYS...DO NOT discuss, ASK FOR, OR  POST LINKS HERE.

If you don't know where to go message me.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.