Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

All Four Judges Fired For 2014?

<< < (7/10) > >>

TexasLady:
Weird!  How would they know and if you didn't watch, it seems to me that might be something to take into account too.  Maybe try again Hooky.

Hooky:
They know because it asks you in the survey. If you say you haven't watched an episode, the next page says you are not qualified.

I won't be dishonest and mess up the accuracy of their poll, but I do wonder why only those who watched some of the last season have a voice? Aren't they trying to reclaim the viewers they had back in the old days?

Jobby:
The moment I picked in other countries aka Singapore, I am not allowed to take the quiz. So I... became an American for that survey. :lol3:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Hooky on June 15, 2013, 04:16:42 PM ---They know because it asks you in the survey. If you say you haven't watched an episode, the next page says you are not qualified.

I won't be dishonest and mess up the accuracy of their poll, but I do wonder why only those who watched some of the last season have a voice? Aren't they trying to reclaim the viewers they had back in the old days?

--- End quote ---

You would think so wouldn't you!  :crazy:

Jobby:
Come to think of it, I really think the next season will go back to a guy winning again. I wouldn't join if I'm a great female singer next season. :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version