Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (135/153) > >>

paldog123456:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on November 03, 2013, 06:02:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on November 03, 2013, 04:36:11 AM ---Not a chance, Red. The predictions for leg 6 that Tim & Danny will be eliminated in this leg. So leg 7 will be NEL.

--- End quote ---

We shall see.

--- End quote ---

Although it's possible for a NEL for leg 6, it would make more sense logistically to be in leg 7, as both legs 7 and 8 are in UAE. TAR loves to include NEL's in the middle of back-to-back double country legs (although this trend has been defied, too, such as in TAR 21 when there was a NEL in the second Bangladesh leg). My money is on an elimination this leg.

Lutpay:

--- Quote from: Paldog on November 03, 2013, 06:11:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: redskevin88 on November 03, 2013, 06:02:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on November 03, 2013, 04:36:11 AM ---Not a chance, Red. The predictions for leg 6 that Tim & Danny will be eliminated in this leg. So leg 7 will be NEL.

--- End quote ---

We shall see.

--- End quote ---

Although it's possible for a NEL for leg 6, it would make more sense logistically to be in leg 7, as both legs 7 and 8 are in UAE. TAR loves to include NEL's in the middle of back-to-back double country legs (although this trend has been defied, too, such as in TAR 21 when there was a NEL in the second Bangladesh leg). My money is on an elimination this leg.

--- End quote ---

Yep, they could easily send the 5th eliminated team to the ES before reaching Asia (Abu Dhabi), they usually did that on the past seasons

WinTar:
The memory task looks definitely to be the finding the person as said by others.

Leg 1: Find Javier
Leg 2: Find the Officer
Leg 3: Find the Singer in Red
Leg 4: ? (I'll have to re-watch again and see. ;))
Leg 5: Find the foreman
Leg 6: Find the rigoletto

Theo:
I think they didn't need to find someone at leg 4?

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Theodorus on November 04, 2013, 06:30:02 AM ---I think they didn't need to find someone at leg 4?

--- End quote ---

It was in the middle of the night. ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version