The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Favorite Season Post UB

<< < (13/15) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on May 09, 2013, 10:08:27 PM ---Am I the only person who liked the season 20 route and liked all the teams besides Brenchel?

--- End quote ---
I liked all the teams except Art and JJ and Rachel Brown and Rachel Brown. (Dave was annoying)

AmazingRace:
1) TAR 22
2) TAR 21
3) TAR 20
4) TAR 19

Lol, it's in descending order. :)

cosmophobia:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 09, 2013, 09:12:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on May 09, 2013, 03:46:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dobby on May 09, 2013, 02:07:06 AM ---TAR 22 is the best in terms of route and kinda the teams were really great and memorable too. TAR 20 is flat out the worst for me, hated the teams and hated the random FFs placement and hated the linear legs. One of the worst season since TAR 13 or what.

--- End quote ---

TAR 20's possible good teams were out first. :(

But seriously, TAR 20 the worst? I think that deserves to be TAR 16 instead. Just my opinion. :)

--- End quote ---

TAR 20 just sort of didn't come together. The route was boring, tasks seemed lack of proper planning and the worst of all, every single team suck except for Mark and Bopper and Nary and Jaime. Towards  the end it was so hard to watch all the negativity from all 4 remaining teams I just felt like I was watch one hell of a depressing soap opera. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

You could say the exact same thing about TAR16 (replacing the teams), although the key difference is that TAR20 was excellent until they hit africa.

Jimmer:
I wouldn't call the first 6 legs "excellent" in TAR 20. The only great legs there IMO was Paraguay and Germany. Argentina was bleh, Italy was unmemorable and Azerbaijan was meh.

Jobby:
I liked TAR 16's route, although the teams suck as well. But aren't we talking about TAR 19 - 22? So TAR 20 was the worst for me. TAR 16 is one of those at the bottom as well.. but TAR 20 is worst. At least there were rootable teams in the finale of TAR 16, I just wanted to strangle myself when I watched the F3 teams racing to the finishing line of TAR 20.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version