Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Who Would You Vote For At A Season's FTC?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Well all of Nicaragua is basically a great big blur to me (except Brendamazing and NaOnkagoddess) so I won't comment. :P

Puppet:
Panama: Aras
Cook Islands: Ozzy
Fiji: Earl
China: Todd
Micronesia: Amanda
Gabon: Sugar
Tocantins: JT
Samoa: Natalie
Heroes vs. Villains: Sandra
Nicaragua: Chase
Redemption Island: Rob
South Pacific: Sophie
One World: Kim
Philippines: Denise

ianthebalance:
Fabio deserved to win so much in Nicaragua. Sash pissed everyone off (even rumored to have bribed Purple Kelly and Jane to vote for him at the FTC), Chase practically betrayed all his alliances somehow, and Fabio was a likeable guy who didn't really make anyone that angry while voting them off. Also, the fact he won the last 3 immunity challanges is actually a major reason why he deserved it. EVERYONE was gunning for him when they realised he would win very easily if he got into the final 3. So by winning the final challanges, he got to the final 3, where his social game was superior to the Sash and Chase's strengths (especially Sash  :lol3:). He did SURVIVE by winning immunity challanges at the best time possible, and the show is called SURVIVOR, so yeah I would have voted for him easily. Heck his social game was so good, he got his nemesis Naonka to vote for him to win.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on April 28, 2013, 01:53:54 PM ---Fabio deserved to win so much in Nicaragua. Sash pissed everyone off (even rumored to have bribed Purple Kelly and Jane to vote for him at the FTC), Chase practically betrayed all his alliances somehow, and Fabio was a likeable guy who didn't really make anyone that angry while voting them off. Also, the fact he won the last 3 immunity challanges is actually a major reason why he deserved it. EVERYONE was gunning for him when they realised he would win very easily if he got into the final 3. So by winning the final challanges, he got to the final 3, where his social game was superior to the Sash and Chase's strengths (especially Sash  :lol3:). He did SURVIVE by winning immunity challanges at the best time possible, and the show is called SURVIVOR, so yeah I would have voted for him easily. Heck his social game was so good, he got his nemesis Naonka to vote for him to win.

--- End quote ---

He definitely deserved to win over Sash, but I believe Chase played a much better game still.

ianthebalance:

--- Quote from: racer on April 28, 2013, 10:37:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: ianthebalance on April 28, 2013, 01:53:54 PM ---Fabio deserved to win so much in Nicaragua. Sash pissed everyone off (even rumored to have bribed Purple Kelly and Jane to vote for him at the FTC), Chase practically betrayed all his alliances somehow, and Fabio was a likeable guy who didn't really make anyone that angry while voting them off. Also, the fact he won the last 3 immunity challanges is actually a major reason why he deserved it. EVERYONE was gunning for him when they realised he would win very easily if he got into the final 3. So by winning the final challanges, he got to the final 3, where his social game was superior to the Sash and Chase's strengths (especially Sash  :lol3:). He did SURVIVE by winning immunity challanges at the best time possible, and the show is called SURVIVOR, so yeah I would have voted for him easily. Heck his social game was so good, he got his nemesis Naonka to vote for him to win.

--- End quote ---

He definitely deserved to win over Sash, but I believe Chase played a much better game still.

--- End quote ---

I dont think Chase played that good of a game. He kept switching his alliances throughout the game, making the people he betrayed very mad, but didn't really do that strategic of a game to overcome that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version