Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

American Idol Top 6

<< < (7/7)

Jobby:
Hero and I'll stand by you are the two songs that Angie will sing next week. (rumoured)

RaceUntilWeDie:
Haven't watched American Idol in a long time.

Were group performances always that long? Like 6 minutes+?

I honestly don't remember :lol:

I like Angie, Candice, and Amber!

TexasLady:
Generally the group songs are practice (IMO) for the roadshow but they have been dreadful this year. I can't think of a single one that I really enjoyed.

Joab, it didn't occur to me to look at the YouTube numbers but that is interesting, Angie's numbers being really high and Kree's low. I love Angie! I think she's commercial, she's beautiful and she can sing.

It does seem that the judges are pushing Kree. Where is she getting her support?

Jobby:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on April 15, 2013, 11:42:42 AM ---Generally the group songs are practice (IMO) for the roadshow but they have been dreadful this year. I can't think of a single one that I really enjoyed.

Joab, it didn't occur to me to look at the YouTube numbers but that is interesting, Angie's numbers being really high and Kree's low. I love Angie! I think she's commercial, she's beautiful and she can sing.

It does seem that the judges are pushing Kree. Where is she getting her support?

--- End quote ---

Yea, they all have different voices and they sound horrible.

I really don't know where Kree is getting her support from, but Angie and Candice own those numbers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version