Your Bottom 3: Lazaro, Lazaro, Lazaro
Your Elimination: Lazaro

America's Top 3: Candice, Kree, Angie
America's Bottom 3: Lazaro, Janelle, Amber
America's Elimination: Janelle

Best Performance Of the Night: Candice
Worst Performance Of the Night: Lazaro

Who will be revived: Amber if she has the lowest vote

I'm not sure I would say that Candice had the best performance ever on AI but it was certainly in the top 3. What the heck was that growl or noise in her last performance?

SoYoung:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 11, 2013, 06:53:50 AM ---Anyone else thinks Mariah has been a really useless judge this season :res:

--- End quote ---

Oh my god.. Im not the only one... :lol3: i always like wtf her comment is too long but i cant see the point lol. At first, i really dont mind because during the pre-live performances, she always judge last so i understand if she has nothing to say at all. But now, even its too long, i still cant get her . Lol. But i do still love her...

Kamineko:
Show contentI don't know whether the result in Wikipedia is true. But, if it's true, then I will be happy for any outcome for the rest of the season. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on April 11, 2013, 08:03:44 PM ---Show contentI don't know whether the result in Wikipedia is true. But, if it's true, then I will be happy for any outcome for the rest of the season. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
--- End quote ---

I think you are going to be happy! :)

Jobby:
Candice squeezed into the Top 2 and she deserved it! And Angie is probably the third as usual. It's scary, Kree probably has the most supporters right now and when Janelle goes, she will probably get all her voters transferred to her.

I'm still rooting for an Angie win, but she needs to sit at the piano for every of her performances now and not get up. I'm serious. And sing the hell out. And sing popular songs that people know.

Amber getting in the bottom 2 shows how much the viewers disagreed with the judges. If Simon were there, Simon would have disapproved all their worthless comments. Amber was boring, sang songs which are not worthy for this competition (she seriously wished) she had written her second song? I feel that they haven't been fair to Janelle but Janelles second song last night outshine both of Amber's song by a mile.

America got it right finally after all these years and this year winner will still go to Kree or Angie. Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version