Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 7 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 28886 times)

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
This race seems to be a mix of at best average episodes and pretty good ones.  This was one of the better, though maybe not as good as the best of season 20 (Germany or Paraguay).

Glad Pam and Winnie went as some probably supported them as they thought they would go far.  Yes I've been told spoilers may have said otherwise, but not everyone actually likes to follow spoilers.

The use of a FF just to get a first place and being used by the team in the lead with nobody actually able to compete against them is a weak point.  And all that sinister music as if they would actually be in danger with the crocodiles lol, oh well I suppose it scared some of the stupider parts of the audience.

The tension in the episode was more with the teams rather than the audience as we knew Winnie and Pam were last and the footrace was actually not so important anyway.  I enjoyed seeing Joey and Meghan win that, even though Joey can sometimes be annoying I think they are the most rootable for me.

The boot order overall has been decent this season (maybe John and Jessica could have lasted more, though John annoyed).  But the roller derby mums, hockey players and country singers are all expendable to me.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 07:57:58 AM by starrynight »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
"not everyone likes to follow spoilers"

Implicit meaning: I am glad you detectives sucked and predicted the wrong elimination order and HAHAHAHA Pam and Winnie are eliminated and WHAT A HUGEASS SURPRISE XOXOXO. THANK YOU BYE.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

As far as I am aware, there were NO spoilers that said definitively who went home this week. We certainly knew it was one of three (based on future sightings), but I don't believe any team was ID'ed as the "boot", at least by RFF.   

Many people erroneously jumped to the conclusion that YouTube went home based on ONE clip showing them behind Max/Katie. The problem with that assumption is that NO ONE KNEW WHEN in the ep that clip came. They could have been in the first two, last two, or anywhere in between. The caps and clips did not identify any order, in fact they tried hard to have us believe Jennifer and Caroline were in trouble. So any errors were NOT in the spoilers, it was in the "jump to conclusions" of the readers.

And ???
The use of the express pass just to get a first place and being used by the team in the lead with nobody actually able to compete against them is a weak point. .

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

And ???
The use of the express pass just to get a first place and being used by the team in the lead with nobody actually able to compete against them is a weak point. .

I think they mean Fast Forward

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
Yeh I must have typed that late, or when I was tired.  :D  Anyway pretty obvious what I meant.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 08:01:16 AM by starrynight »

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
So was an episode shown on Sunday, as another thread seems to say the air date is the 14th?  No spoilers if it was shown please.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
You are in the spoilers thread.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
..for episode 7. 

Anyway apparently there was no show.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Obivous to those in America or Canada perhaps but not necessarily to people elsewhere.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Starry, I try to keep everyone informed. Even if you don't plan to watch it, the LIVE STREAM thread is usually up to date, we also have scheduling info here, or just PM me, lol!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28456.0.html

There was no show on the 7th due the Country Music Awards which were aired live. Bakck to normal this week. And mark that the finale May 5 is a 2 hour episode!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.