The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

THE AMAZING RACE ETHICS THREAD

<< < (11/15) > >>

Air:
Do not care it's a race. Unless it's a team I don't like, then they're not allowed to.

Show contentBut in all honesty I would have done it :lol:

WinTar:
I see nothing wrong done by Tim & Marie, it's a Race, they did what they had to do to gain time. :)

Even if they stole from the team I'm rooting for the most! ;)

RachelLeVega:
There have been so many taxi stealing incidents on the race that it becomes typical (Romber vs. Charla & Mirna, Sam & Dan vs. Brian & Ericka, and Ari & Staella vs. Ronald & Christina). Even Don & Mary Jean, the innocent grandparents, "stole" another team's vehicle on accident. Nonetheless, it's part of the Race and it's what you got to do to get ahead. But when you leave your "race buddies" behind in the dust, that's gonna blow your cover in a split second.

Seriously, there already has been two other taxi stealing incident this season, but NOW they realize it? :groan: Marie took Jamal's taxi bck in the premiere and called her a bitch, but that's neglected. Leo & Jamal "retaliated" by hailing a taxi for Ally & Ashley and took it right in front of their faces, but they didn't even bother airing it.

Jobby:
The one in the premiere wasn't literally taxi stealing, Jamal ordered the cab, and the cab simply chose to take Marie. The other incident as well, because honestly... you can order a cab for someone but as long as that person hasn't gone into the cab, it isn't considered taxi stealing. You can only blame it on the driver for not checking the identity of the passenger properly... but they don't really care. They just want to do business.

This incident wouldn't have happen if the cab driver didn't take out Jason and Amy's bag tbh... but I'm wondering if Tim and Marie actually told the cab driver to remove the bags and receive a penalty for it, will Tim and Danny survived the leg?

Also, what if another team stole Tim and Marie's cab? Imagine how infuriated Marie would be. I would love to see Jason and Amy do that back to them honestly.

Kamineko:
Personally, I think there's nothing wrong in what Tim & Marie did, just simply because they didn't touch the bag. Based on what I saw when I watched this episode again, when Nicky & Kim spotted Jason & Amy's taxi, the bag is still in the taxi, but after that the taxi driver himself took the bag out. My opinion is, maybe the taxi driver had been waiting pretty long for them (Jason & Amy) and when he saw the Bunnies were searching for other taxi just because there are two bags in his cab and not taking his, he moved the bag out just for other teams (or maybe the bunnies) can take his cab, and not just Jason & Amy can take his. I personally think the taxi driver had a good purpose because maybe he tried to help other teams to get in his taxi, and not spending time to search for other taxi.

The thing that I don't like is the fact that Marie wanted to blame her act to Leo & Jamal. I feel poor for Leo & Jamal to be the scapegoat this time. :( But thank goodness it didn't happen! :yess:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version