Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 3 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**

<< < (24/26) > >>

Jobby:
Kiwi <3 HOT AS HELL. :lol3: :conf: :hug?: :luvya:

Jobby:
Anyone realize if John and Jessica came in second place, they literally gave away first place to Dave and Connor? :lol3:

LoveRocked:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on March 03, 2013, 11:28:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 03, 2013, 11:21:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on March 03, 2013, 09:45:13 PM ---Well in going back and looking, my niece is in the shot where Chuck and Wynona are getting their tickets on the subsequent last flight (7.30) and high-five. She is right behind them to the left taking a video hahaha. My parents (who were wonderful in coming with me) and I are seen behind Dave and Connor in the distance as they get their tickets from the special assistance desk in the domestic terminal. I am in a green top and white loose-fitting pants, my Mom is to the right and my Dad is wearing a cap and to Mom's right. It was funny to see us on the actual episode and we are hoping our video with Dad, Chuck and Wy, and I makes it to the insider videos and we can watch it for the memory.

--- End quote ---

And that would make FIVE Rffer's who would have been spotted on the show!!

--- End quote ---

Chateau and who else?

--- End quote ---

Chateau and Coazty? (I must be wrong spell) that where he work spoiler in Australia and follow on TAR 18 during.  and I don't know who other.

BuuYaa:
I don't like to judge book by its covers,

But take a good look at those two pit-stop interview of John&Jessica

We know the first one was in Bora-Bora

the second one, I am like 95% percent sure it was in Uluwatu temple (been there twice now :))

in the first one they looked so  :yess: :yess: :yess:
the second one  :groan: :groan: :groan:

hmmm... wonder what that means. I am just assuming though

starrynight:
Pretty good leg, even had some self-navigation and they had to catch different planes as well.

This is the first time I remember a continuing leg actually having a prize at the end of the episode.  I guess it's a non-elimination, though I suppose it might be possible to have a leg continuation but an elimination for one team midway.

The cancer team actually got more interesting just because he is on crutches, at least that might take the focus off the cancer story now (I hope).  Not likely they will get to the end though, however the cliffhanger as to whether they would even continue this particular leg is scarcely believable.  Though there has been plenty of quitting so far in this race so I suppose it's not impossible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version