Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Final Top Five Girls ~ Las Vegas

(1/3) > >>

TexasLady:
In the sudden death competition, the last five girls were selected. They are in the order announced:

Zoanette Johnson - "Circle Of Life" from the Lion King. Elton John, 1994.
Aubrey Cleland - "Sweet Dreams" by Beyoncé Knowles (2008)
Candice Glover - "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" by Aretha Franklin (1967)
Breanna Steer - "Bust Your Windows" by Jazmine Sullivan (2008)
Janelle Arthur - "Just A Kiss" by Lady Antebellum (2011)

Cut:
Melinda Ademi
Juliana Chahayed
Cristabel Clack
Jett Hermano
Rachel Hale

There is so much talent in the girls it had to be close for the ones who didn't make it. Melinda Ademi didn't pick the best song "Nobody's Perfect" by Jessie J (2011) She was nervous especially in the first part finally settling down for the end.

Rachel Hale is a sweet girl, always smiling and upbeat, perhaps she can try again next year and make it.

Jett Hermano played the piano, gave a good performance but apparently not good enough.

Cristabel Clack gave a very nice performance, she's 29, won't have another chance but hopefully will find another way to make it to stardom.

Zoanette gave another memorable performance. Keith, Nicki and Randy gave her a standing O at the end of her song.

Tonight the boys face their final sudden death competition. We'll see if any of them are memorable.

TexasLady:
Zoanette Johnson  She will be one we remember from this season! (Sorry about the commercial, it will go away..)

http://www.youtube.com/v/IUO55XtGrwc

Jobby:
Watching Idol now! :lol3:

Melinda Ademi, why did she do the Angela Miller song which she perfected last week? And her breathing... it's annoying. #goodbye
Score: 5/10

Jobby:
Candice Glover: A great song choice, Natural Woman! Wow, I like it! But I feel that she didn't connect much with the audience... :(
Score 9/10

Zoanette Johnson: Shaky vocals at times, but what a great entertainer! I realized she can't really reach the low range :( But she will get through just fine, together with Candice. But at times she seemed like screaming. :(
Score: 7/10

Jobby:
As usual, Mariah at the back means she don't really know what to say at times. Maybe they should put Nicki at the back, she seems to be the one giving the most accurate and entertaining comments this season. Keith and Randy are really good too. I wished J Lo was still sitting there... she was a good judge!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version