Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Discussion

BB Canada Updaters!!

(1/2) > >>

georgiapeach:
 :hello2:

All you Canadians with the feeds, please update as you can! And recruit your friends! We are going to need a lot of help here!

TexasLady:
Thanks Peach!  :hrt:

*If you have the feeds and some time to spare, we would welcome your help updating!  :waves: (They are free for Canadian viewers!)

*It's not hard, there is no right or wrong way of reporting what the House Guests say. Even a one sentence summary will work.

*Flexible hours.

*No long application form needed.  :)  If you would like to  be a RFF updater, just jump in and start posting, Trust me, we all will appreciate it.

*We have worked out the bugs for updating and watching at the same time with the new BB viewer. If you have questions, PM me, or one of the mods, we'll be happy to help. More information here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22355.0.html   

:ty3:

a1mamacat:
Mamacat reporting for duty. 

Might be easier this year for me, as my system prefers to access Slice on IE, and this forum works better in Firefox.  I'll practice with two windows side by each.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: a1mamacat on March 05, 2014, 12:07:05 AM ---Mamacat reporting for duty. 

Might be easier this year for me, as my system prefers to access Slice on IE, and this forum works better in Firefox.  I'll practice with two windows side by each.

--- End quote ---

Yay!!! :)

Reilly Queens:
hola unblocker is working for me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version