Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Top 5 Girls and Guys - Las Vegas

<< < (4/6) > >>

Polaroid:
Woah. I just realized Elijah Liu was the same Elijah I was subscribed to on YouTube before AI. :ascared

omg JDA's performance was actually entertaining and quite good. :lol3:

Jobby:
Angela Miller's version of Nobody's Perfect, WOW. WOW??

DO WE NEED TO COMPETE ANYMORE?

Jobby:
Tenna - What a sexy and soulful voice. I like her voice. WOW, blown away! I had goosebumps ALL OVER.

Isabelle - A big song, but I thought it wasn't like stunning. But definitely should move on to the next round! Huge talent, but old fashion, I agreed with Randy!

Amber - Another old song in terms of arrangement. I felt she had good vocals, but I could snooze with that song, really.

Jobby:
Jenny - A country song, her vocals were very normal? :( Why did the tempo of the song increased halfway throughout the song? She sounded as if she was going to go out of breath halfway through the song??? Good voice though, but with competition that stiff... SIGH.

Adriana Latonio - Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL! This was an old song choice in terms of arrangement and everything, but I felt it was better than Amber's song? At least there was a slightly faster tempo and bigger range? There was one note that went off though. :( and the last note wasn't perfect.

Kamaria Ousley - This was my 7th video, it was the only one where I couldn't finish it. It was so karaokeish. My God. BYE. (In fact, it was off-pitch throughout?)

Kree Harrsion - I hear Carrie Underwood right from the first note. I agree with Keith Urban, one of those with the best voices (in terms of Pop and R&B) in this competition and in this world today, we need recording artise who not only can sing, but main point is they must be able to sell records! Kree's voice can sell records! What a great song! That last note killed me!!!

Shubah - I loved the start, there was so much creativity and actually the only song I'll probably would want to listen again as it really grows on you, her version and arrangement... she added a little Bollywood style to her song and I think it was not familiar with most people.. BUT I DON'T CARE. I want to see her to the next round! But honestly,  I really think the judges will not send her to the next round.

Brandy Hotard - Nothing special about her voice. A decent performance, but with crazy vocals for the night, I guess she's a goner. Sigh. It's sad cause she actually has a really clear and decent voice, but yet she chose such a boring song and at times she can't hit the high notes too!

Jobby:
TOP 5 GIRLS:
Adriana
Kree
Tenna
Amber
Angela

HOPE THEY MAKE IT THROUGH!!! :ghug: (Gonna watch results now!) :lol3:

And poor Mariah, this season they give so much time for the judges to speak and her sitting right at the end, she has got no more comments! :O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version