Author Topic: BBCanada: Kat Yee  (Read 3961 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCanada: Kat Yee
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:56:32 AM »

Name: Kat Yee
Hometown: Toronto, ON
Three adjectives that describe you: Nutty, silly, and honest
Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?
I’m a roll with the punches person. My gut told me to do it, so here I am. My gut is my best friend. Tells me where to go, who to sleep with, and what to stand up for.
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
I’m going to lay low and keep the target off my back. I’ll downplay my physical ability until the people that I see as threats are out of the house. I’ll also try to be a fly on the wall whenever I can.
Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?
I’m going to hide my athleticism. They’ll see that I’m fit and I’ll try to work out in the house but I’ll tell them that I work out because I love to eat – which is very true.
Do you think that the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?
The mental challenges will be the hardest for sure. I’d compete physically hard even if it meant blowing out my knee. I’m not a bullsh*tter so it’ll be difficult for me to get bogged down in dirty details. I say what’s on my mind.
Describe your perfect day?
I’d wake up naturally at a decent hour – like 10am, and then skate to the beach with friends. I’d chill, play volleyball, drink, and grab a big meal on my way home. At night, I’d sit back and watch movies until I fell asleep. My perfect day will always be my perfect day no matter how much money I have.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Nose whistlers! You know those guys on the plane – drives me crazy. Open mouth gum chewers are also terrible. Self-centered people also piss me off.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:12:53 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BBCanada: Kat Yee
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
She reminds me of Natalie Martinez from BB10
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 05:44:12 PM »
Anything that is entertainment and not a snooze fest im in for! Hope she brings it!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:28:02 PM »

House Guest Kat interview

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bsZ1mipwXV4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bsZ1mipwXV4</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bc922

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 11:40:18 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/03/01/big-brother-canada-kat-yee-eliminated-interview_n_2790033.html

'Big Brother Canada' First Eliminated Contestant: Kat Yee Speaks Out
By Chris Jancelewicz

The first houseguest was eliminated last night on "Big Brother Canada" -- Toronto bartender Kat Yee.

She answered a few of our questions.

What are your thoughts on being eliminated?
Stinky deal. I never thought I was going to win and the fact that I was eliminated so soon tells me that my intuition was dead-on. I can't say that I was shocked.

Who/what do you think was most responsible for your elimination, and why?
I think that Suzette and her lack of consideration and personal strategy were the leading factors. She found it hard to be in the position of HOH and I don't think she took her role very responsibly. I had pitched her a potential path to take that would have solved all of her problems, but she chose not to listen or consider it and only realized after she nominated me that what I was trying to tell her would have helped her.

What was the hardest thing to deal with in the BBC house (person, place, thing)?
Person: I'm a very tolerable person, so to say that it was any one person wouldn't be true. I think that all of our personalities at once was hard to take in since we were all strangers.

Place: The bathroom. The logistics of 15 people using one toilet can get complicated.

Thing: People just being really messy. We were glass-wrangling for people who were using glasses for water and then leaving those glasses and other dirty dishes all around the house. None of us wore shoes in the house and there was a lot of negligent breaking of dishes.

Any regrets?
I regret not stealing a box of condoms before I left the house! [Laughs] There were so many -- we debated making a raft out of them to put in the pool ... and there'd still be some leftover. Other than that, no regrets.

Any predictions on what's going to happen and who's going to take it all?
I stirred the pot before I left so it's hard to make predictions at this point. When I left the house, I tried to set up Aneal and Liza with the best strategy possible by falsely leaking that we knew each other prior to being on "Big Brother Canada." If they play their cards right, it could be a huge advantage for them, and if they don't, they'll crash and burn. So I hope above all, they take it, because then I can take some credit for their win.