Author Topic: BBCanada: Liza Skinner  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCanada: Liza Skinner
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:54:44 AM »

Name: Liza Stinton
Hometown: Toronto, ON
Three adjectives that describe you: Fabulous, confident, and sexy – I could go on and I will. Awesome, amazing, loyal and supportive. I would say that I’m perfect but I know you need humility to be perfect – humility is one thing I don’t have.
Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?
I’m definitely a fan but really, timing is everything. My dad died last year so now I just don’t care. There’s no need to mask who I am anymore. Also, I’ve never been better looking – seriously.
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
My short term plan is not to get evicted in the first week. After that, it’s game on. It’ll be all about living in the now and taking every moment as it comes. My strategy is to shut up and listen more than I talk – but that in itself will be my very own minute-to-minute challenge.
Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?
I’m absolutely going to hide the fact that I’m an entrepreneur and business owner. I’m going to play the lowly tanning salon employee role. My age might make that unbelievable but I’ll just say that I’ve been promoted to senior employee status.
Do you think that the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?
The physical. I’m thin-ish, fit-ish, and sure, I’m stronger than I look but I have poor endurance. Mentally, I’m unbreakable. I had a good mom and dad growing up. They gave me a solid base. I’ve never met a more confident, secure, or grounded individual than myself.
Describe your perfect day?
After a big breakfast, I’d go chill on the beach. At night, I’d have a fancy dinner with wine and lots of cheese at the Ritz. Later, a live show of some kind, and I’d cap the day off with sex.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I can’t stand it when people speak with grammatical errors. “I seen” is one of the worst – ugh!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:11:21 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BBCanada: Liza Skinner
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »
House Guest Liza interview 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_cn-uqqneiw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_cn-uqqneiw</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.